Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

just a quick heads up for the MLS fans/Beckham fans

LA Galaxy Jersey is out at FL (Eaton centre & Yorkdale as far as i know at least) price is $120

they have home and away

Quote:
sheridan and south common mall update please?

hey asiatic204, what did u want an update on those r like the two most dead malls ever, theres nothing even in those malls at ALL!!

^ I got you.

Vaughn Mills update:

Crap.

Seriously.

Don't even bother going there if you're looking for shoes.
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.​
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

Hey guys just wanted to know what website you guys use to sell your Jordans? I need to sell some of mine, and I'm thinking of using craigslist..... any other suggestions would be helpful (besides buy/sell forum)
selling OLNL size 10.5 for $300can

hey nters
do u guys know if nike store/fl/champs or anywhere have the new man.utd home jersey? u guys know wat sizes they come in?
i need something bigger than a xxl
thx

Long time lurker, now first time poster...that was easy.
On that note, does anyone know whether the Nike Air Trainer 3 Transformer will release here in the near future?

^^^ I want this info too

Kix and the City has the 9th listed as a release date, I'm hoping that's right.
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

yeah i checked hypebeast today, i was off with my comment

seems like they'll come out this month, i have a feeling they'll be quite limited tier 0 maybe?

^ I agree...their target audience is the masses so releasing them at Tier 0 conflicts with that strategy... I'm guessing QS accounts at most..
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11 ::.​

Been a while since I've visited, things look different. Anyway, for the people asking about Polos, they're also available at Sporting Life, and I saw some at The Bay STC back in May or June @ half off.

I concur with the guy who said VM is crap, no other way to put it. Only thing they had were XIV lows for ~$120.

Anyone knows when Lileo is having their summer sale?

:smh:
smh.gif
no autobot decal on the AT3 = thumbs down

Quote:
Been a while since I've visited, things look different. Anyway, for the people asking about Polos, they're also available at Sporting Life, and I saw some at The Bay STC back in May or June @ half off.
:smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

Nike Outlet - Vmills

quickly ran in tonight at quarter to 9. didn't have much time to look around.

notables:

big clearance section of shoes in the middle. if you look hard enuf i'm sure you can find something. shoes are already reduced plus you get an extra 25% off. I saw a pair of af25 samples in there. it was white/burgundy/black.

i managed to find a pair of blk/blue huarache 2k5s . they had plenty of lakers 2k5s tho. it's a great ball shoe, don't sleep.

also saw 2 pairs of those air max 90/360 collabs on the back wall, both size 12.5. some blue colorway, never seen it before. but it was still a lot..$170 i think.

SVP Warehouse (Steeles) report:

AM 360 Premium white/red $110
AM 360 silver/red $120
AM 360 2006 $120
AJ XIV black toes $100
AJ XIV white/red - I think it was $80, only had size 9.
AJ XIV grey - Forgot the price, it was less than $100 though, but only size 8.5
A few Team Jordans, $50 - $80.
Lacoste shoes, $40 - $60.

That's all I remember.

does north trooper have a website?
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

mkc1983 what's the AM360 2006, do you mean the AM360 IIs?

And do 360s fit true?
formerly shoeWUfreak

Back
Top Bottom