Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i don't think NORTH TROOPER has a website yet, just roll by the store and check em out. They are some cool dudes man, we were shooting the **** for a minute with them in there, and last i went they had some good stuff.
And now back to business

i ended up just checkin north trooper out before heading to taste of the danforth

im looking for the staple design 10th anniversary tees...has anyone seen them around toronto?

ransom supposedly carries staple but they didnt even have it
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Damn, I'm headed to TO (via MTL) next week and Vaughn Mills was high on my list of spots to check out. From the sound of it, it may be a big bust. Did pacific mall get any new spots?

Anything else popping in the city in general (festivals?) When I went last summer there was some food festival going on on Front street.
Otherwise, I may hit a jays game or go to the Ex
mstrpln.com collaborationXcollaboration

^^^ if you're comin to toronto it's best to devote your time to check out the new sneaker boutiques we just got. (stolen riches, livestock, the vault) along with ones that have been established for quite some time now (da zone, gdft)

if you're lookin for deals and steals, vmills wouldn't be your best bet for sneakers. i'd check out places like si vous play

Anyone hired at the Ex this year? I remember jolly and a few of his boys running games.
All I wanted was to win a game for the miss last year, no need for the grill down.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM
SUITS SUCK
entourage. ladies. cars. deep pockets.

^ I'm working there this year. That's why I can't go to the summit. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

wow...

adidas original's mailouts are reminding me a bit of G's old ones.
formerly shoeWUfreak

nkwu11 ,

Re: AM 360's. I was a bit unclear, it wasn't the AM 360 II's, might have been the I's or some special editions. If it was the I's it looked different from the white/reds, forgot how it looks like now. I typed in 2006 because I remember it had "2-0-0-6" on the lace loops.

nkwu11,

Those must've been the ones my co-workers did. The ones I sent out are pretty plain-jane.

[url=http://i18.tinypic.com/4pjd63b.jpg%5B/IMG]i18.tinypic.com/4pjd63b.jpg[/IMG[/url]]
. . . .
selling OLNL size 10.5 for $300can

I'm not completely sure how you got a much older picture of myself but that's alright. The bashing is okay as well. I figured your comment was a little joke so I replied with one. You obviously took it the wrong way and escalated it to something completely inapproriate.

Isip is actually my last name; aren't you Filipino? Maybe you know what it means. Comparing it to being 'queer' is completely disrespectful and maybe you should assess yourself before you comment further. Like I mentioned, I figured your initial comment of "the homosexual ones" was a joke; I made my own in a playful manner since I didn't feel to sit back and be poked fun at by a stranger.

As for those who don't know Filipino, my last name means "think."

So isip in Filipino and english means;

i "Think" you "consume sperms".... :rofl:
roll.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
Quote:
Now run along and play with your lame Adidas friends, aka the softest crew on Queen Street..

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TEAM M.T.L
& Toronto

YEE DIG.

Back