Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Artsy @#%$ :smh:
smh.gif
www.inqmnd.ca​

anywhere to find the philippines track jacket? i slept on those big time (well due vacation).
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

this thread is boring..

random thoughts as a result of boredom:

1) who would win in a fight, beeniemon or pookiemon?

2) i can't believe after 2 years, i find out that jolly's name is julian. dude introduced himself to me and all my friends as "jolly" over the past 2 years...@#%$

3) so when's this summit happening?

4) went by this dead mall at vic park/ellesmere, they have the aquas for $209. probably talk 'em out of tax too if u bring cash.

5) markville footlocker has the amare af25's for $80 if anyone cares

6) summit?

7) where's outkast?

8)
glasses.gif
good luck to my man bobby analog with chiropractic school. when you have your own practice, make sure u offer the NT discount

9) it's saturday night and i'm goin downtown...i hope i get laid (or is it "layed"?)

10) mskicks? where u at? holllla at a shoehead, just dont' fraud me

11) dammmn it i wish i went to buffalo for the dmp...I need to read NikeTalk's rules.

12) hey how was that puma party at state theatre? who went?

13) that simpsons movie was dope. for anyone who hasn't seen it, pacific mall has the bootleg in A+ quality if anyone's interested

14) summit?

15) flashback: back at u of t i still can't believe i saw yungneedem step off the tcc in spacejams with 2 clear plastic bags wrapped over his feet and walked into the school like it was nothing. lol good times. where are you man?? miss you man..

16) remember when some dudes mistakened ladyj for mskicks? remember how offended ladyj was? LOL

17) where's 3canada?

1 8)
glasses.gif
i can't wait for the nba season to kick off.. boston and new york are gonna make some noise.. the east is a beast!!!!

19) seriously...summit?

20) dang, this entry is long as f**k

Quote:
15) flashback: back at u of t i still can't believe i saw yungneedem step off the tcc in spacejams with 2 clear plastic bags wrapped over his feet and walked into the school like it was nothing. lol good times. where are you man?? miss you man..
Team Saugaour streets is clean

lol isnt laid = @#%$ and layed = gettin fired?
----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

Back
Top Bottom