Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

No as far as I know they were all spoken for. The only reason why the manager asked me if I wanted them was because I had complained about not knowing about them giving out wristbands. I called there twice about the day before knowing I was going there so I inquired about the process of securing a pair. I was told to just come line up early at 9am both times I called. But in reality they give out wrist bands to the public at 8:30am and its gone in minutes. They don't necessarily have multiple size runs worth of wristbands apperently. Just what ever is left over from the employee raffle. Someone who was a 9.5 called and cancelled their pair and she found me and asked what size I was. Long story short for this release those Jordan's never even hit their shelves all pair where in the office behind the cashiers.

Yes, you still need a pass to get into the ES store. Sorry guys I was a special guest with a name on a list to get access. I would share those paper passes if I had gotten one. Maybe next time.

Now for a quick update on what they had there. I can't remember everything but here is goes. No nick name for the Lebrons or kobe as I don't particularly follow those lines. They're to narrow for my wide feet. Lol.

Lebrons
- black/metallic
- a few lavas
- dunk man
- bhm
- maybe a few others. Almost one whole isle on one side was lbj.

Kobe system 8 around 4 colour ways. I'm not really sure sorry. I noticed the Lebrons more since people were tying them on. Lol. Weak info I know sorry.

They had a lot of air max 1 OG. Red.

They had nike zoom turf jet 97. Multiple sz runs. All black and also white/royal.

They still also had Jordan 3 crimsons there. No joke all size except 9.5 and 10 which is my sz of course. Lol.

Roshe run split pack. Black/0range and the grey/neon.

About 3 colours in the flyknit purple and neon green/royal blue.

That's all I can remember I spend most of the time shopping for the wife and kid.

I copped clearance prices for Jordan 3 crimson. Bred xiii. Cool grey 9.

Got my son the Jordan xiii "he got game" as well
smile.gif
ahhh damnit they didnt have the BHM Lebrons when I went there last week

I should have bought the zoom turf when i went there. I havent had a pair since grade school. I regret it now. 
mean.gif

Has anyone seen BRED 4's lying around in the city?

They were practically forcing people to but them at HOH last week lol

And also if anyone has a spare pass for the ES store care on sharing ? Want to go pick up a pair of Lebron Xs

Thanks

They were practically forcing people to but them at HOH last week lol

And also if anyone has a spare pass for the ES store care on sharing ? Want to go pick up a pair of Lebron Xs

Thanks

I know lol. They didn't have my size by the time I made it on Saturday night

No as far as I know they were all spoken for. The only reason why the manager asked me if I wanted them was because I had complained about not knowing about them giving out wristbands. I called there twice about the day before knowing I was going there so I inquired about the process of securing a pair. I was told to just come line up early at 9am both times I called. But in reality they give out wrist bands to the public at 8:30am and its gone in minutes. They don't necessarily have multiple size runs worth of wristbands apperently. Just what ever is left over from the employee raffle. Someone who was a 9.5 called and cancelled their pair and she found me and asked what size I was. Long story short for this release those Jordan's never even hit their shelves all pair where in the office behind the cashiers.

Yes, you still need a pass to get into the ES store. Sorry guys I was a special guest with a name on a list to get access. I would share those paper passes if I had gotten one. Maybe next time.

Now for a quick update on what they had there. I can't remember everything but here is goes. No nick name for the Lebrons or kobe as I don't particularly follow those lines. They're to narrow for my wide feet. Lol.

Lebrons
- black/metallic
- a few lavas
- dunk man
- bhm
- maybe a few others. Almost one whole isle on one side was lbj.

Kobe system 8 around 4 colour ways. I'm not really sure sorry. I noticed the Lebrons more since people were tying them on. Lol. Weak info I know sorry.

They had a lot of air max 1 OG. Red.

They had nike zoom turf jet 97. Multiple sz runs. All black and also white/royal.

They still also had Jordan 3 crimsons there. No joke all size except 9.5 and 10 which is my sz of course. Lol.

Roshe run split pack. Black/0range and the grey/neon.

About 3 colours in the flyknit purple and neon green/royal blue.

That's all I can remember I spend most of the time shopping for the wife and kid.

I copped clearance prices for Jordan 3 crimson. Bred xiii. Cool grey 9.

Got my son the Jordan xiii "he got game" as well :smile:

Do you remember the prices?

New Balance @ yonge and st clair had some ok sales going on when I was there. Road to London pack, a few made in Englands, 1500 x Crooked tongues (Both colorways) marked down to 99 bucks, and a few of the 574 backpack ones too. 

New Balance @ yonge and st clair had some ok sales going on when I was there. Road to London pack, a few made in Englands, 1500 x Crooked tongues (Both colorways) marked down to 99 bucks, and a few of the 574 backpack ones too. 
did they have the 999's?

im almost 100% sure the 88' 3s will be released 8am, no special time for the in

store release. 

price: 249.99 + tax = $282

Do you remember the prices?

The lebrons were around $140. I think because the lavas were about $110 since it was on clearance.

The Kobe was around 120.

The air Mac 1 OG was $100.

Zion turf jet was 137.99( I remember this one since it was one I was really considering. )

The rose run was $100 but one colour was on clearance for $71.99

The fly knits was $130 and one colour way was clearance @ $100.
Air max 2013 was $137

A lot of frees was around $90.

would love to get my hands on the lavas for $110..if someone could pick them up for me i'll throw you some extra cash for your trouble or if you have an extra pass id greatly appreciate it :D

would love to get my hands on the lavas for $110..if someone could pick them up for me i'll throw you some extra cash for your trouble or if you have an extra pass id greatly appreciate it :D

Same here . I'm looking to buy the lavas too ... anyone have a pass? Or can get it for me ?

Also forgot to mention they also had the nike trainer SC auburn hill colour way for $100. I was able to get me size easily.

are all retailers releasing the 88's or only selected fews?
from my understanding, it is a quick strike release, so you're not going to find them at most Champs, Foot Lockers, etc...

The only places I know that have confirmed releases are Livestock and SVP Queen, haven't heard much else. I would assume Capsule, and Nike Bloor will get them too, all in limited quantities.

Good luck to those trying to cop!

88s are nice! My girl actually got them for me online at 3:52 or whatever odd time it was released here in the States... I dont know how she got it cause I was at home (my Louisiana home - not Toronto home) and struck out! Overall I cant really determine whether I like the quality... But they look really nice on feet.

Back
Top Bottom