Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

newmailout.gif

Winners at Heartland has Puma Evisus for $59.

Picked up a pair of Edwin Win RV Japan edtn for $79
pimp.gif

^Nice deals. I haven't been to Heartland in a minute, all my Mississauga people said it's expanded big time.

Yeah its crazy up there stuff is popping up all the time. I don't live near there anymore so its different every time I go. I think the Winners is movingthough...further south on Mavis.

If anyone is still looking for 22s they had em for 149 in white and 129 in black at SVP Pickering. And I think a 9.5 and 10 in the 8s for 200.

i didn't know goodfoot had something to do with stones throw thing. did anyone go to this?
that nasty nav guy who works at play de record said that madlib was supposed to spin too but he was in brazil. maybe the next "move" in 2 months.

Dropping tomorrow Feb 23rd @ GOODFOOT
UNDEFEATED X ESTEVAN ORIOL X ADIDAS TOP TEN
Comes packaged with a hardcover book featuring work by Estevan Oriol.
Super Limited

2uzyqo2.jpg

Just came back from the Foot Locker at Scarborough Town Centre.

They had the Black/greenbean AJF12 that were online released on sale
and the white/black/red XX3

not sure on the sizes though.

^^^Have you checked Sport Check or National Sports?

I'm 99% sure you could find an official NBA ball at the sports store inside the Air Canada Centre. Dont they cost upwards of $150+?

i checked sportchek's site and they didnt carry any offical nba basketball's. ya the price is kinda steep, nba.com has them for $99.99 but i dont mindinvesting in an official ball, i'd rather get it locally than have to order though. i dont ball as often as i used to but i'll likely be using thisball for years so i see it as a good investment on my part.
i'll give a check at the ACC and national sports hopefully this weekend.

i saw official balls at champs (yorkdale)

you could also give National Sports a try i've seen some there..

edit*
just bought one off of nba.com ($127cdn.) including shipping.
national sports had the 06-07 ball they used for 2 months until they switched back to the old one. it was $149.99

NOMAD UPDATE

SUPREME'S SPRING 2008 COLLECTION WILL DROP THIS SATURDAY AT NOON. IT'S ALSO THE BIGGEST SUPREME SHIPMENT NOMAD HAS EVER RECEIVED IN IT's HISTORYWITH LOTS OF STOCK IN VARIOUS ITEMS. IT ALSO MARKS THE FIRST TIME NOMAD WILL BE RELEASING SUPREME AT THE SAME TIME AS THE FLAGSHIP STORES IN NYC/LA.

DON'T MISS OUT.

Heads up to the people in the Hamilton area, Y108 is selling $100 worth a gift certificates to Dixie Outlet mall for $50 on Wednesday. They usually do giftcertificate sales every Wednesday but this the first time I have seen this one

New Nike Store just opened up last Friday in Oakville. Lakeshore and George. Small but convinient as they do store to store transfers!

Back
Top Bottom