Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i just grabbed a pair of shadows from Todays Sportswear on Spadina.  all that i saw they had left was 3 pairs of 8s, 2 pairs of 9s and 1 more 9.5.  on that shelf above the jerseys in the back.

that location may not carry it, but i know Mississauga's, Brampton always have 13s (usually last to sell) as well as a whole section for size 14+

^^^^ Not 100% sure but the Wellesley and Church got them in as well. No sz. 9.5 as i grabbed that pair, but they seem to have almost 2 size runs. Hope that helps people get their pairs. I'm glad I was able to get my 2nd pair.

Last edited:
^^^^ Not 100% sure but the Wellesley and Church got them in as well. No sz. 9.5 as i grabbed that pair, but they seem to have almost 2 size runs. Hope that helps people get their pairs. I'm glad I was able to get my 2nd pair.

thx i got mine earlier at spadina location around 120 basically just wondering about the other stores if they got n if they got a 10.5 my bro is lookin for one

just went to todays sportswear at yonge/steeles

didnt ask about sizes but they had shadows in sz 8 on display, toro in sz 12 only, playoff 8's, shaqnosis.

Today's Sportswear at PMall has 9.5 and up in the Shadows. I need a 8.5 and have a 9 to trade if anyone has one!

Today's at yonge and Steeles has sz 8.5 left.. Display model though

I grabbed a 10.5 (all they had left) anyone wanna trade for a 9.5 or 9?

Thanks. I would've picked up a pair if it was 120. Probably would have if the 3s weren't releasing.

Has anyone been to the Nike store in Kitchener recently?  I'll be heading that way on the weekend and want to know if it's worth pulling off the 401 to stop in.

I went about 3 weeks ago, it's pretty bad. But if you looking for running gear then you should be alright. 
Has anyone been to the Nike store in Kitchener recently?  I'll be heading that way on the weekend and want to know if it's worth pulling off the 401 to stop in.
Thanks. I was there a year or so ago and remember it as being pretty weak. Looks like not much has changed and no need to get off the highway..

Last edited:

Usually isn't, I go there once or twice a month. It's not as big as Burloak, for sure.

--

Looks like no SPC discount for factory stores this year? :frown:

Brampton todays sportswear has a full size run of the shadow 1s
160 dollars

For all the west end peeps. toronto jays maybe u can exchange here for your sZ

Yoooo Ciatties!

Update from Winners @ Dufferin Mall.

Jordan Shadow 1 - not sure on price but they had a lot of sizes.

Vans x Supreme Floral - few pairs left

New Balance 856 x Ronnie Fieg Collab [possibly an Asia release] - LIMITED sizing

Nike Flyknit - FSR

Common Projects Achilles MID - FSR

I am not sure on all the pricing so please don't inbox to axe me how much.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom