Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just wanted to send a S/O to all the guys in here that gave me suggestions on things to do while in Buff/NF/TO.

Hit up the CN tower, Queen West, Eaton Center and the "MANIFESTO" festival on Sunday. Had a great time. Surprised by the DIVERSITY in Toronto, me and my girl appreciated it (I'm Latino and she's Chinese/Viet). The festival was different but dope nonetheless and seeing Jhene Aiko in person was
pimp.gif
. She's gorgeous although her live singing is aaaiiigghhht. I was slowed up by our CN Tower experience (we ate at one of the restaurants at the top) so it left very little time to hit up all the shoe stores/boutiques. I def plan on going back.

Yesterday we hit both NF outlet centers (Canada and US sides) and the Walden Galleria but we were pretty underwhelmed. Only thing of note were Volt Flyknit racers in sz 6.5 (for your ladies, although too big for mine) at the Canada NF Nike Outlet for $69.99 (about 8 pairs, all size 6.5, it was weird). Other than that just got our sightseeing/tourist on.

Thanks again for all the suggestions fellas, Can def appreciate/count on the #NTFam when in a pinch.
Manifesto was great, did you see Souls of Mischief?

I like the Bel Air 5s, I'm not sure if I'm able to wear that though, a bit too flamboyant. Whatever the case, I hope the choice to purchase or not purchase is made by me, instead of unavailability.
yup way too flamboyant is right. I ask my girl if she wanted it tho.

Last edited:

Whoever wants to save money, Sport Chek has a F&F sale right now for today and tomorrow.  If you wanna get some Lebrons for a good price, I think this is a good time to jump on it.  BTW, it's only valid today and tomorrow.  If you want it, inbox me your email and I'll send it to you.
or you could just post it like this...

Whats the word on Gamma blue 11 in toronto? QS or just a GR?
Probably a limited GR similar to the black/reds last year....though don't necessarily count on all the restocks. It doesn't really matter what label they're given as you'll have to camp regardless with the way things are these days.

I doubt any place will still have the fire red 4s. Kijiji is your best option, and I doubt you'll have to pay much higher than retail.

And my guess for the 11s is that it will be a GR, but with lots of demand.

Probably a limited GR similar to the black/reds last year....though don't necessarily count on all the restocks. It doesn't really matter what label they're given as you'll have to camp regardless with the way things are these days.
Interesting, I'd think they would be somewhat of a QS release kind of like the Black Grapes... but yeah I guess we can never know with JB anymore, 

anywhere locally to purchase a pair of foamposite in the white camo in sz. 9 brand new in box ? any leads would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

How's the hype for Bel-airs in Toronto? As hard to get as the fear 5's or just show up in the morning level of hype?

Back
Top Bottom