Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Originally Posted by ali23

New Nike Store just opened up last Friday in Oakville. Lakeshore and George. Small but convinient as they do store to store transfers!

That's Downtown Oakville right?

Random. But I'm not complaining.

EDIT: I'm assuming they mostly carried their running/workout stuff?

^ I was kinda shocked myself, but yes downtown Oakville, small shop, but nice! No sports culture shoes, gear, just as you mentioned, workout stuff. They doorders and store transfers and the Nike Store on Queen St. has some good stuff.

heads up theres a summit in the works...........

keep your books cleared for the weekend of may 10th

i will be starting an official thread once things are confirmed

Originally Posted by ali23

^ I was kinda shocked myself, but yes downtown Oakville, small shop, but nice! No sports culture shoes, gear, just as you mentioned, workout stuff. They do orders and store transfers and the Nike Store on Queen St. has some good stuff.

word, the store transfers will be useful

Man, I haven't been to boredem in forever, but I know they still have SBs for retail and they just don't care.

I heard they got in Dooms for retail, so I'm definitely reaching in the summer when I have some more money. They just don't know what they have. I knowsome people have bought up whole lots of shoes, but the just don't mark up their stuff. I know they're still there so I would just give them a call ifyou haven't been around in a while. I'm in Waterloo for school and an SB Account's opened up recently here now too.

where is Boredem?
nerd.gif

just a heads up at winners.. you might find some diamonds in the dirt..

picked up 3 hoodies today: 2 sneaktip zip up hoodies, and 1 puma "yo mtv raps" full zip up hoody (zips up the hood)

the Sneaktip "Sir Charles" hoody is a large and is a lil too big for me so if anyone is interested lemme know

sorry for some of the pics being bad quality, my camera lense is a bit dusty

2qnp2sg.jpg
2462t5s.jpg

2z7n15d.jpg
s1tfnp.jpg

5akdqa.jpg
2ns7s6t.jpg

Dropping Saturday March 15th 2008 @ GOODFOOT TORONTO

New Vans (Cabs, SK8 Mids, Era's, Chukka's + More)

&

New Converse

Also note that STUSSY Toronto is having the GRAND OPENING Saturday also, but im sure you guys already knew that one

Boredom has got Feelgoods, Appetite for Destruction, November Rain, Marshall, Gibsons, and a bunch of other sbs

^^^ Just got back from Buffalo. The cat asking about stealth XX3s, they are all over the place down there for $189.99. Saw some people trying on the 14/9 packbut nobody buying. Tons of Zoom Flight 95s and 96s everywhere. The Hot Lava 95s were at the Footaction at Boulavard Mall.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohBURRRR

anyone know the status on the stealth XX3s in canada???
if your talkin about the white stealth they are dropin at your local footlocker and champs retailer. bunch of aj fusion 5 are also drop next month no2/21 tho im guessin thats an down south release.

anybody kno where i can get the "skate or die" sb's around here????

#%!* its been a while since i been in the forum/thread haha

was at vmills today
nike outlet got some SB hoodies and tees
saw the black SB cement windbreaker

wondering if anyone workin at the champs there?
thanks.

^^ how much was the SB gear?

goin to si vous play on steeles tmr, will have an update hopefully.

if anyone wants to head to the waterloo outlet, just past buffalo, the puma outlet has evisu jeans for around $100ish, plus 30% off. Not bad deal...

nike outlet had some decent ball shoes at good prices:

huarache elite - $30 (blk/blk, other various colorways)
air force 25 - $50 (various colorways, fsr)
lebron V - $80 (blk/red fsr)
kobe 2 - $50 (white/gray, bgrade, fsr)

Back
Top Bottom