Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

WTF! no limit to how many pairs allowed? Im hoping his boys helped him if not...
mean.gif
Yup...NO LIMIT Ugggggh!!!!!

Will HOH Square One be carrying similar product to HOH Yonge? 
I would think so seeing as how it will be a separate section where the soccer store is right now. The setup up is supposedly supposed to be like the Walden Galleria Footlocker in buffalo.

I would think so seeing as how it will be a separate section where the soccer store is right now. The setup up is supposedly supposed to be like the Walden Galleria Footlocker in buffalo.
The look will prob look the same as Walden but the question is since its a Footlocker Canada store how fast after open will it turn to ****? Im sure everyone in here had hopes when HOH downtown opened and even some of us was saying how it would be different and that Footlocker Canada finally seemed to have gotten there act together? How fast did that go to *****! Silent drops, poor info given to customers, poorly ran line ups, stupid staff and thats just to name a few issues.

So I guess it's safe to assume that the employees at HoH wear size 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 and 11. :rofl:
Ok my math might be off here but even 20% of 24 pairs is 4.8 pairs so round up to five pairs. So 19 pairs should have went to the public? If the size run is correct from the morning then seems like pairs are missing or stolen or friends and family got hold if them! Nice Job to HOH/Footlocker! I can't wait for another HOH!

What's really messed up is we lost Nike Toronto, and no new accounts will be allowed in Ontario. :smh:

Somone please give me good news about the Yeezy Foams release in Toronto 
tired.gif

First good looking foams since the Stealths IMO

Last edited:
Ok my math might be off here but even 20% of 24 pairs is 4.8 pairs so round up to five pairs. So 19 pairs should have went to the public? If the size run is correct from the morning then seems like pairs are missing or stolen or friends and family got hold if them! Nice Job to HOH/Footlocker! I can't wait for another HOH!
pretty sure they said they only receieved 15 pairs total. 20% is 3 so..

Sorry to go off topic, but I'm looking for some cheap Roshes. Has anyone seen them at any outlets? Need some basic, transition sneakers to get me through this vague Spring we're having.

Last edited:
Sorry to go off topic, but I'm looking for some cheap Roshes. Has anyone seen them at any outlets? Need some basic, transition sneakers to get me through this vague Spring we're having.
Last week Winners by College park had some Roshes in some damn nice colourways. That's you're best bet if you don't want to pay retail. Honestly though, Roshes are cheap enough even at retail, Footlockers everywhere seem to have a decent collection of colourways lately. & resell has been on a crazy rise these past few years, honestly makes me sick how so many people have to resort to hustling shoes like that smh the need to flex has turned kids into money hungry zombies.

Last edited:
Best place for roshes is tsw. They're usually not sold out and 10-20 cheaper than ftl or champs.

But yeah tsw is where I'd go

Last edited:
SVP, tsw and Nike outlets once in a blue moon. Also, today is the last day of winter. Don't worry, the warmth will come.

What's really messed up is we lost Nike Toronto, and no new accounts will be allowed in Ontario.
mean.gif
if they aren't allowing new accounts, that means they definitely have plans for a comeback.  the way i see it, that means they don't want to dilute things account-wise for the future when they put up a big shop in a good location. they want to make sure people cop from them to make the high rent worthwhile.

So I guess it's safe to assume that the employees at HoH wear size 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 and 11. :rofl:
Pretty much.

I bought a pair off Kijiji a while back and dude suggested HoH to meet. I was just browsing waiting for dude to show, and it ended up being an employee - we did the deal in the store while he was working lol. One of their sought after/sketchy releases and he clearly grabbed a pair.

Back
Top Bottom