Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

they updated the footlocker page http://www.footlocker.ca/landing.cfm?pageID=82
jordan 1 barons (HOH only)
jorda 9 barons all ftl locations
and from the look of it
the foamposites isnt only a HOH release. Could it possibly be a GR?

Barons 9 is definitly not ALL Footlocker. Only one is getting it in Montreal.

i think it's 25 or 30 Footlocker getting them in Canada. (i don't remember the exact number from the realease sheet).

Saw this at TSW Pacific Mall yesterday.

Has anyone been to vaughan mills lately, looking for some kobes to play streetball with and do you know what colourways they have. I am a size 9-9.5, thanks.

I don't recall seeing any Kobes at Vaughan Mills the last time I went there (last Friday), but I might drop by tomorrow. if I see any, I'll make sure to post it.

Has anyone been to vaughan mills lately, looking for some kobes to play streetball with and do you know what colourways they have. I am a size 9-9.5, thanks.

I'm not sure I'd recommend using the kobe 8s (which is what i assume you're looking for) outdoors because the outsole is really soft and will wear out mad quick. Unless you're rich and dgaf. Then you can kind Kobe 8s sitting everywhere lol.

I'm not sure I'd recommend using the kobe 8s (which is what i assume you're looking for) outdoors because the outsole is really soft and will wear out mad quick. Unless you're rich and dgaf. Then you can kind Kobe 8s sitting everywhere lol.
I prefer the kobes, i like low tops and playing low to the ground. Last time i went (1-2 months ago) to the outlet i saw some kobes for $100 which is dirt cheap, i use my other kicks for indoor. 

was at hoh last night. noticed they had kobe 9 elite detail sitting on the shelf. not sure what sizes they have. had a kobe 9 em low on display too. looked like a big size though.

Nike Eaton Centre will be getting those tech fleece shorts on friday for those interested. Only the blue colourway apparently.

was at hoh last night. noticed they had kobe 9 elite detail sitting on the shelf. not sure what sizes they have. had a kobe 9 em low on display too. looked like a big size though.
they have a 13 left in the details(it was returned yesterday)  and a 13 in the bruce lee's. Lot's of 3lab's left. 

Back
Top Bottom