Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Feel like this is a bad idea but TEC Nike got a bunch of tech fleece starter kits (pants and pullover) in stock yesterday in both grey and black.

The whole fake thing with that soleexchange was a hoax, I asked them as a joke. My insta is 4stars4planets, one look & you let me know if they are replicas... Don't hate on them soo much. I feel like expectations are waaaay too high for these sneaker conventions; realistically we aren't ever going to compare to the sneaker scene in Japan or the States, so we can't ask to throw massive "SneakerCons" like them. The ACC one should be larger than the other ones, generally the more expensive tables, the more heat will be available. If you are looking for steals, don't even bother going, you won't find any good deals in a room full of people who all want to buy low and sell high... but that's none of my business.

The whole fake thing with that soleexchange was a hoax, I asked them as a joke. My insta is 4stars4planets, one look & you let me know if they are replicas... Don't hate on them soo much. I feel like expectations are waaaay too high for these sneaker conventions; realistically we aren't ever going to compare to the sneaker scene in Japan or the States, so we can't ask to throw massive "SneakerCons" like them. The ACC one should be larger than the other ones, generally the more expensive tables, the more heat will be available. If you are looking for steals, don't even bother going, you won't find any good deals in a room full of people who all want to buy low and sell high... but that's none of my business.

Truth.

Last edited:
Just want to let everyone know that it's going to be Friends & Family this weekend for nike outlet store 30% off.
Just my way off paying it forward for this forum helped me too... Happy Hunting

Just want to let everyone know that it's going to be Friends & Family this weekend for nike outlet store 30% off.
Just my way off paying it forward for this forum helped me too... Happy Hunting

Does halton hills hand out those passes easily? I remember ppl saying vm doesn't give em out from the last f f

Any update on Hyperrevs, Zoom Soldier 7s, or Hyperdunk 2013s at the outlets? My outdoor hoop shoes are on their last legs.

Plenty of Soldier 7's/HD 13s at Halton when I went last week, so probably the same at other outlets. dont know prices

Last edited:
I'm selling first gen Nike Tech pants in grey medium, black drawstring (not the 2.0) version. Looking to just get what I paid for it $100.

New without tags (have the tags still, it just ripped off)

PM me

prob lurk this thread and jump in the car.

or since they do it all the time maybe they friends with the manager to move his stock
for the old school people, SVP Steeles has the following:

black blacktop battleground for $59.99

http://www.reebok.ca/en/men's-blacktop-battleground/V56091_600.html

and the white blacktop blvd for $49.99

http://www.reebok.ca/en/men's-blacktop-boulevard/V56085_600.html
Holy crap they re-released these?!?!?

yeah, reebok has been dropping a lot of stuff without much hype. only thing that sells quickly for them is the instapump fury
Likewise with Adidas, you can ID your own pair now, and the prices are pretty good. Customization options aren't too bad either. Was never into the Fury, but it's a fun option for $150 http://www.reebok.ca/en/yourreebok-pump-fury/p_20361-1128702.html

If they ever throw some more retro basketball options up there, I may have to take the plunge. 

adidas needs to throw some primeknits into their miadidas.

if they do that they should be able to grab attention of all the nike flyknit heads.

hopefully they give wiggins a primeknit basketball shoe to rival kobe9s and jordan XX9s woven style.

Champs on yonge has the hurraches in wolf grey, triple black, and white w blue. Buy one get one 50%. Partial sizes in each cw. Call them for sizing they were helpful over the phone for me

There aren't much of interest at vm. Fsr of lebron x low, blue hyperflight, green flyknit lunar 1, and am 95. No more lebron xi or racers. Didn't bother asking for a pass.

Back
Top Bottom