Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

walked in at eaze yesterday, bought a medium black tech pants for 75, prob priced wrong. nether the less, guy at the cash honored the price. On another note, anyone pick up some airplane boys tees at the shoe meet? they are looking pretty dope.

walked in at eaze yesterday, bought a medium black tech pants for 75, prob priced wrong. nether the less, guy at the cash honored the price. On another note, anyone pick up some airplane boys tees at the shoe meet? they are looking pretty dope.

at eaze in STC?
if so do they have the grey pair?

Last edited:

Anyone have any OG Jordan 1's size 10/10.5? Especially 85's and 2001's... blk toe/royal/gold and black patents/metallic green/metallic blue/metallic red/shadows? Or any undiscovered colorways sitting in your basement from 85 lmfao... pm me if so!
I have a pair of the Metallic Sea Green "Do the right thing" Jordan 1 2009 release sz 10.5. Not DS but worn less than 5 times

Speaking of the employee store,i'm looking for a pass valid for the 16th. if anyone has one available, i'd love to buy thanks!

If anyone is selling a pair of Capsule x New Balance in size 9.5 or 10 let me know. Missed out while on vacation lol.

Anyone have any OG Jordan 1's size 10/10.5? Especially 85's and 2001's... blk toe/royal/gold and black patents/metallic green/metallic blue/metallic red/shadows? Or any undiscovered colorways sitting in your basement from 85 lmfao... pm me if so!

Know someone selling for about 250

wowsers. that's not even that bad of a deal, i'd actually say a steal of a deal. they were about 200 after tax

the limited edition packs (only 24 made) are another story. saw 1 on ebay with something like a $700 buy it now price smh

What's the latest trick to get ID's to Canada? Last I heard, Nike had caught on to the storage services and re-ship places. Do just have to have a solid contact in the US?

Kind of wanting some flyknit low 9s.

What's the latest trick to get ID's to Canada? Last I heard, Nike had caught on to the storage services and re-ship places. Do just have to have a solid contact in the US?

Kind of wanting some flyknit low 9s.
I think they kind of relented on it, because they realized Canadians want to buy from NDC but their non-cross border shipping policy is not making any fans with Canadians.

Though it is best to have someone in the States to receive your package

Does anyone know what other retailers in Canada will be getting the Capsule NB's? I missed out on the Capsule drop and I'm looking to get a pair without paying duties etc.

Just move to toronto from Newfoundland, any idea where I could get some fk racers or trainers (not the lunar ones). I saw that vaughan mills had them at one point, does anyone know if this is still true? Also if anyone has any for sale let me know.

Nothing good at vaughan mills. Fsr of jordan 1 highlight reel, 99.99.

Roots has 41% off a lot of stuff, including their sweat pants, in case anyone is interested

Back
Top Bottom