A few cw of lebron x low. 100.

25% off clearance rack but not backwall

Nike vm has a few lebron xi in orange; and grey/ green. 140

Foam one safari, saw lots of sz 11 and 11.5. 140

Jordan 1 Celtic , saw 9.5. 100

Lots of am 2011, 140.

A few cw of lebron x low. 100.

25% off clearance rack but not backwall

Also spotted those Atlanta Hawks colored Jordan I's on the hash wall.

Two dudes were standing by a couple pairs of Jordan X Infrared, and Air Max 1 Essential Atomic Greens when I was there. No idea what sizes they were.

Also spotted those Atlanta Hawks colored Jordan I's on the hash wall.

Two dudes were standing by a couple pairs of Jordan X Infrared, and Air Max 1 Essential Atomic Greens when I was there. No idea what sizes they were.
was this at halton or niagara?

i was at halton, some random retro 1 high hawks and jordan 1 retro '89 in size 10/11ish only

didn't see any jordan 10 retros...does only niagara get retros (other than 1s) cause have heard rumors of them getting some...?

Last edited:
FTL's in Canada now have VIP cards (finally). If you sign up for one you get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more. Once you spend $300 you reach platinum status and you start to receive coupons like the US. They take bday coupons too so if someone who has a bday in August or could sign up and copy/ps the bday coupon it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Halton hills
hyperdunk 2013 green, red, black 125
yellow hyperrev on the wall
lebron 11 on the wall for 140 it has a blue gum sole, dont know the name
prod 7 75
janoski orange on wall
janoski emerald/red swoosh
hyperfuse 2013 120

Adidas has nothing

FTL's in Canada now have VIP cards (finally). If you sign up for one you get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more. Once you spend $300 you reach platinum status and you start to receive coupons like the US. They take bday coupons too so if someone who has a bday in August or could sign up and copy/ps the bday coupon it would be appreciated.

I wonder if the US VIP card is transferable and vice versa...?

I wonder if the US VIP card is transferable and vice versa...?

They have different coupons and cards so no. I have a US card that I use sometimes and it says on the card that it can't be used outside the States. They wouldn't even let me sign up for the US one without using my US shipping address.

Last edited:
Heading to Nike Kitchener soon so I will give you guys an update. Probably the place with be packed with nothing like usual.

I know this might not be the right thread.

Did anyone hear about Today's Sportwear losing their JB license.
I knew that Si Vous Play lost theirs for a while now.
Just thought I'd share.

Yeah, tsw stopped getting jordans not long after the cement 11 lows. I don't know what the hell is going on. Perhaps foot locker group pushed jb to not provide j's to the smaller chains? But ateaze still gets j's

Finally !

was this at halton or niagara?
i was at halton, some random retro 1 high hawks and jordan 1 retro '89 in size 10/11ish only

didn't see any jordan 10 retros...does only niagara get retros (other than 1s) cause have heard rumors of them getting some...?

This was at Vaughan Mills.

Niagara got a bunch of retros for opening, but I haven't heard much since then. Didn't spot any when I was there last week either.

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance, but how do I sign up for the foot locker vip list? I looked thorough footlocker.ca but couldn't find any links.

They have different coupons and cards so no. I have a US card that I use sometimes and it says on the card that it can't be used outside the States. They wouldn't even let me sign up for the US one without using my US shipping address.
That's odd when I signed up for my Foot Locker VIP Card in the states they let me use my Canadian Address and phone number, which store did you sign up at, I did mine at 34th Street in Manhattan

That's odd when I signed up for my Foot Locker VIP Card in the states they let me use my Canadian Address and phone number, which store did you sign up at, I did mine at 34th Street in Manhattan

Hmm.. I signed up online and used it in store in Indianapolis at Castleton Square Mall. It wouldn't let me put a postal code instead of a zip code.

Last edited:

damn since when did footlocker canada have an online store lol
dont' worry, nothing to buy that you can't cop in store. 

no immediate retro releases or anything...also no online coupons that i can find :frown:

fyi: too bad you guys slept on the air max lunar 1's from the bay that i posted. they are definitely the white/red ones :smile:

To settle this losing a Nike account **** once and for all; it has nothing to due with footlocker pushing JB (would never happen) or anything else like that, and in the case of SVP the vault had nothing to do with them losing their account. TSW and SVP are outlet accounts, meaning when Nike has random **** they don't want, they send it to either of those stores. Because JB is trying to be more exclusive, they are only giving accounts to upscale stores (boutiques), and some footlockers moving forward. Outlet chains like TSW and SVP will not have accounts; the only way that they may get their accounts back is if they decide to open up a boutique of their own; which even then may not work.

Back
Top Bottom