Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone bought anything from @officialkicksworld on instagram? I just want some help to see if he is legit

I have never bought anything from them. There seems to be some mixed reviews. If you do buy, make sure to use paypal so you are covered. If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
I was at Halton Hills right at 11am today. Rushed to te back wall and they did have two pairs of Jordan XX8 SE in Powder Blue. One 9.5, one 10. I grabbed the 10, $119.99 + 25% off plus the $5 Nike Survey coupon. Came out to $96 tax-in. Huge shout out to bobg305. Managed to return my overpriced Kobe 9s at Hlaton, and get an absolute steal on the 28. Hopefully another NT-er got the other pair, but yeah, sizes were really scarce, I checked all over. Wasn't anything else really worth mentioning unfortunately.
That's great man! I grabbed two, well worth the price!

I have never bought anything from them. There seems to be some mixed reviews. If you do buy, make sure to use paypal so you are covered. If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Yea. I saw mixed reviews and He told me to use paypal link card.

Hello,

Does anyone have an ES Pass? My 28se popped and being sent in at the moment :frown: Need a pair of new indoor shoes!

Also, went to vaughan mills over the weekend. Saw some Kobe 9 EM PRM Blue & Red for 150.

Thanks guys!

Hello,

Does anyone have an ES Pass? My 28se popped and being sent in at the moment :frown: Need a pair of new indoor shoes!

Also, went to vaughan mills over the weekend. Saw some Kobe 9 EM PRM Blue & Red for 150.

Thanks guys!
Guys on kijiji trying to make a quick buck on these kobe 9 lows

Guys on kijiji trying to make a quick buck on these kobe 9 lows

SMH there's still a bunch there. It's not like they're the elite lows because those are actually sought after

Plus they're still pretty damn overpriced even at the outlets. I rushed to buy a pair last week and it came to $170, even with the $10 off voucher. Glad to have swapped them out for XX8s. Hopefully they'll start popping up at other outlets so others get a chance to cop. Utterly fantastic price, and a really amazing shoe to play in. Put 4 hours on them yesterday, couldn't get off the court.

Last edited:
Plus they're still pretty damn overpriced even at the outlets. I rushed to buy a pair last week and it came to $170, even with the $10 off voucher. Glad to have swapped them out for XX8s. Hopefully they'll start popping up at other outlets so others get a chance to cop. Utterly fantastic price, and a really amazing shoe to play in. Put 4 hours on them yesterday, couldn't get off the court.
it's such a shame that the sneaker game is becoming like this. I personally would love to play in kobe 9s and i've heard nothing but good things about them, but the price of sneakers now a days are just too damn expensive!! 

^ Now that's a good question, it must me a mad house. I would still head for the back parking lot away from the highway as a first option.

Just noticed Capsule got the LeBron 12 HoaL. $260 
mean.gif

http://www.capsuletoronto.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/lebron-12-hrt-of-a-lion

10.5 already gone...

Anyone else know where I can scoop a pair?
Preferably online, I'm in kincardine for a few weeks.

Does anyone know if Square One is doing a raffle for the Black/White 1s coming this weekend? Or is every release at Square One going to be a raffle?

If anyone is after those KD VI Precisions posted earlier, Marshalls in Mississauga (Heartland) has two pairs in size 9 for $114 taxes in.

Back
Top Bottom