Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The marshalls downtown on yonge has them in a few sizes (8,9.5,10.5) they also have a few sizes for the LEBRON zoom soldier 7 in home color way ...the winners up the street has a bunch of hyper revs in Orange blue various sizes and lots of sizes for Air Force one Lunars and theme releases ...if you're a size 12-14 that winners is gold as they have pretty much everything decent in large sizes.

The marshalls downtown on yonge has them in a few sizes (8,9.5,10.5) they also have a few sizes for the LEBRON zoom soldier 7 in home color way ...the winners up the street has a bunch of hyper revs in Orange blue various sizes and lots of sizes for Air Force one Lunars and theme releases ...if you're a size 12-14 that winners is gold as they have pretty much everything decent in large sizes.
What colour lunar forces did they have? TIA

Going to be in markham this weekend for my boys hockey tournament.

Can anyone tell me some spots where I can try and cop the jordan 1s. Also any other spots worth checking out in markham.

Going to be in markham this weekend for my boys hockey tournament.

Can anyone tell me some spots where I can try and cop the jordan 1s. Also any other spots worth checking out in markham.
Only HOH locations are getting the 1's... unfortunately no HOH locations in Markham but the closest ones will be FAIRVIEW or SCARBOROUGH TOWN CENTRE.

Does anyone know if Square One is doing a raffle for the Black/White 1s coming this weekend? Or is every release at Square One going to be a raffle?

Yes SQ1 is doing a raffle for the 1's coming out this Saturday and yesterday was the last day to enter.

Just a heads up STC hoh had a restock of the michael jackson kobe 9 flyknits this evening. I bought a pair but dont know what sizes they have left. 

Are those a slim/tapered fit like the Nike Tech Fleece sweats? Wouldn't mind a pair at that price.

Yeah they are tapered, to the point where you can't take the pants off without unzipping the bottoms. they sell out fast though, seems everyone wants a pair

they retail $60. I needed a pair back in spring, they were sold out in sport cheks everywhere(my size) after their discount. ended up just copping a size up and paid full retail for it, wasn't even in stock on adidas.ca at the time. I say it's a very nice pair of pants, I wear it regularly with my basketball shorts under.

Last edited:
Hey guys I have a Nike gift card with $236.xx on it that I would like to sell...this can be used at any Nike outlet store in Canada and the U.S. along with the regular Nike running stores such as in the eatons centre. $200 is what I'm asking so you save $36 xx to go along with the 25% deals etc. pm me if interested.

Last edited:

Just a heads up STC hoh had a restock of the michael jackson kobe 9 flyknits this evening. I bought a pair but dont know what sizes they have left. 
When I checked last night they had sz 11+.  No small sizes left.  They also restocked on yeezy foams but they were gone by the time I got there after work

Back
Top Bottom