Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone been to the Niagara At the Lakes Nike Outlet recently? I'm thinking about going there tomorrow and was wondering what to expect/what they have at the moment.

Need to invest in a stackable storage to store my shoes, any suggestions?? Can anyone include pics of their set up for inspiration?

Need to invest in a stackable storage to store my shoes, any suggestions?? Can anyone include pics of their set up for inspiration?

Wow you have so much space... My shoes are are in three different places in my bedroom and closets in my apartment. Nice setup.

Wow you have so much space... My shoes are are in three different places in my bedroom and closets in my apartment. Nice setup.

does anyone know how much/what I have to pay the ups man when ordering something from the states vis UPS worldwide saver? Product is about $41, the ups worldwide saver is $27

Make sure you get the large ones
Amazon product ASIN B00FY0LTYW
I got those ones and they're great. There's holes on bottom of each box so it's not completely air tight. They're a tad pricey, but it's not cheaper any where else unless you get em from the states. I've seen them at michael's if you want to see it in person. sometimes they have 40-50% coupon off regular price.

NOTE! Amazon says they only fit like 10.5-11, my shoes are all 11.5-12! Also compatible.

Last edited:
i wonder if the outlets are going to be packed on black friday. Anyone knows if outlets like Halton Hills or the Niagara ones have sales for specifically for black friday?

Anyone know if ES has any Lebron 12s in a size 14? My homegirl is tryna cop for her BF.

Thanks in advance for any responses

Back
Top Bottom