Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How much were the jordan 29's?
nike es store price for xx9 is $200 plus tax. 

i have a black/white aj29 sz 9 ds i'd like to trade for riverwalk or the legend blue colorway (same size, condition) if anybody is interested

Last edited:
Damn, that's perfect.

Hate to be that dude, but if anyone has an ES pass for this weekend they could throw my way, or if anyone's planning on going and wouldn't mind picking me up a pair, I'd be really greatful.

Obviously not trying to cop to flip, just love the look and the colorway and need to rock these on court.

Very good price. Sq1 champs were selling this shoe for 110 plus tax at one point.

Footlocker.ca has 25% off no min along with full sizes of tech fleece men's and women's if anyone is interested.

looks like ftl.ca messed up. their 25% boxing day code applies to the kobe 9 em "silks" that are supposed to release this saturday. for some reason, they're available right now. good opportunity to get them early and on the disco if you were going to cop anyways
be careful as they have done this in the past in the form of an error and it actually being a completely different colorway that gets shipped out.

if anyones interested in a pair at retail , send me a message, i live by eatons and can make the trip down for you for a small service fee lol
 Just got a tip that sport chek eatons is releasing legend blue 11 tomorrow morning for anyone interested. I already know of one scum-bag reseller that's going to try and buy as many as he can get. They open at 930 am.

Last edited:
Just got a tip that sport chek eatons is releasing legend blue 11 tomorrow morning for anyone interested. I already know of one scum-bag reseller that's going to try and buy as many as he can get. They open at 930 am.
Thanks for the tip, I work beside Eatons and will probably drop by this morning around 11am.

Thank you, at Eaton 9:25, already 20 people line up, most popular size gone, only size 8, 10.5 available, some kids size available too
On SportChek website do have kids size still available

nike es store price for xx9 is $200 plus tax. 

i have a black/white aj29 sz 9 ds i'd like to trade for riverwalk or the legend blue colorway (same size, condition) if anybody is interested
Damn thats still pricey. Wouldnt mind a pair for ball, hear the reviews are good. 

https://shop.realsports.ca/page/raptors-purple-jersey

anyone copping? I'm scared that these custom print ones aren't the same as the ones that'll eventually be in store. But if I don't order, the ones in store might be limited and sell out.
I ordered mine. Thats why I didn't wait. The hype around Raptors is unreal this year, I think most of the stuff will sell out pretty quickly so I didn't want to risk it. I didn't get a player jersey though, got my own. 

^got my own as well, and for the same reason. My wife called in the check on my order (her xmas gift to me) and the rep said they were making only 1000...but who knows how accurate that is/if that's changed, especially since there was initially a cut-off of 2 days for pre-orders.

Funny how it looks like they added the note "Jersey does not come with 20th Anniversary patch. Patches will be sold separately in 2015" as I'm sure many were asking about it, so that'll be an extra 15 bucks later.

Im looking to cop an amir johnson one. I think the ones eventually in store will be the same as this presale as the swingman jerseys this season are printed, not stitched anymore. Most likely will pull the trigger

^got my own as well, and for the same reason. My wife called in the check on my order (her xmas gift to me) and the rep said they were making only 1000...but who knows how accurate that is/if that's changed, especially since there was initially a cut-off of 2 days for pre-orders.

Funny how it looks like they added the note "Jersey does not come with 20th Anniversary patch. Patches will be sold separately in 2015" as I'm sure many were asking about it, so that'll be an extra 15 bucks later.
Wow only 1000? That's nuts....  If thats true I'm glad I ordered !! You got a great wife btw lol. Awesome xmas gift. Can't wait till Feb when we get them. 

i ordered a purple jersey from the presale too. only thing i'm worried about is that the jersey pictured isn't the new kind that the players have been wearing this season with the "jerry west" on the back collar instead of the front shoulder. not that big a deal, but still kind of annoyed with mlse and adidas. they had plans since last season to wear these jerseys. the merch should have been available during the summer time, long before the season started.

if they start selling purple authentics in store, i would seriously consider splurging on one (or more).

Hi guys, 

I'm looking to grab some stuffs in size 15 (not only Nike, especially adidas Superstar 2 white/black).

Do you know some shops where I can find big size sneakers?
go check out the nike outlets, I know Niagara on the lake Nike outlet had a lot of nice shoes sz 13 and over at good prices. They might still be doing the additional 30% off. They had a bunch of Lebron 11's available. Vaughn may have similar.

Hi guys, 

I'm looking to grab some stuffs in size 15 (not only Nike, especially adidas Superstar 2 white/black).

Do you know some shops where I can find big size sneakers?
HoH yonge and dundas seems to get size 15s in the most popular jordan and nike basketball styles. those sizes are always last to go too. last time i stopped by, kobe 9 xmas size 15 was on display on the shelf

What happens to shoes that stores can't sell out? I'm sure some kd 7s will sit at $220. Do they put them on sale?

Back
Top Bottom