Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone want a L'Oreal warehouse pass? It's located at Keele/Steeles. Most of the stuff there will be for your girl, but there are also decent stuff for men, e.g. colognes (Polo, Armani, YSL, etc.), lotions, shampoos, etc.

Pick up at Weston/Rutherford in Woodbridge. If more than one person asks for it, then to be fair, I'll have to give it to the one that contributed the most in this forum.

raptorsxovo clothes at real sports and online tmrw. Anyone know the prices? If it's $40 a shirt, I pass

I don't know what the hell you were expecting then, considering regular t-shirts on both the Raptors site and OVO's site are priced at $40. :lol:

Last edited:
seems like people don't want to pay 40 bucks for a shirt but don't have a problem paying 200+ for plastic nike/jb crap

ok I take it back, 60 bucks for a tshirt is on the way to some apc pricing

Last edited:
Plenty of Gold Raptors stuff at Winners, Walmart and other outlets. The OVO stuff is pretty played out.

^ Good looks, was just speaking to a member from here about them being at Champs. Irks me the grey pair has orange drawstrings. :smh:

Went to Dixie Mall Footlocker outlet, lots of Jordan, Jumpman Team1 black or Caroline white & blue for $99, Melo 1.5 for $79, also different color for CP3 VII, VIII, guess all @ 99.99. Saw some KD VI random size & style for 99.99
On wall has Jordan Future for 129.99, shiny grey, guess only size 13 left
Lots of Adidas springblade & superstar for $39.99.

With the way the Raps are playin, its hard for me to justify paying $15 for Raptors merchandise from Winners... let alone $60+ for hyped Raptors gear with an owl on it... 

Sportchek has Tech Fleece shorts (1mm) at 25% off - comes up to $59 instead of $80. All Nike shorts and short sleeved tops are discounted 25%

http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=52583596
I think I saw the same ones at Niagara On the Lake outlet for like 39.99/49.99 just last week. Don't remember. At least something similar. I just remember the giant zipper was on it similar to the usual tech fleece pants.

Back
Top Bottom