Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They're slowly rolling out this week, not all locations got their shipment on Monday. Today STC, Dufferin and a couple other Champs got theirs in. By the weekend most stores that didn't receive yet should have them.

Any idea if anything bigger than a size 13 was available to Canadian retailers, might have to send mine back.

Went to the Nordstrom warehouse yesterday and couldn't get anything. The ONLY good stuffs I found from the warehouse is the jack Purcell leather in white and in blk, all sizes above 11.5 available and some 8.5, 40$ each pair. Stuffs there aren't outlet price, and there isn't any big brands (other than Burberry) so it's not worth to waste your gas and time to go.

Anyone hitting up the outlets today? Wondering if the hash wall discount is back. I popped in on Kitchener on Tues, and there really wasn't anything at all. Thinking about Halton tomorrow or Sat.

I went to Halton last weekend and they didn't have much. They had some flyknit lunar 2's in some ugly colours and KD V elites that I can recall. Nothing that stood out.

Hi, do you recall price on the lunar?

Hi, do you recall price on the lunar?

For a time, there was a heathered Volt for $70 in a ton of sizes at Halton. At VM the Black/White was $70 as well, but I think that promotion ended. Most outlets have them at $99 on the hash wall. Kitchener had a ton of Knicks Lunar 2s for $99, but they weren't included on the hash, so no additional discount.

Last edited:
Thanks! Will take a look if I can find time.

Also anyone know where I can locate some Lincoln ez clean?
I called a few shoe places but no luck so far.

Just got back from Halton Hills

when i was coming in saw some asian guy with 15boxs at the cashier not sure what he was buying

Back wall 25% off same with 3racks of clothing and Nike Running tops are also 25% off

Saw a few airmax 90 $99

Kd 6 Christmas FSR $79

Lebron 11 Diffused Jade FSR $139

Flyknit lunar 2 a few pairs $100

All prices are before the 25%

Nothing really stood out. 

Champs Yonge restocked on the Huaraches, they received ~17 pairs. About 6 pairs were sold by Noon when I went to check.

when i was coming in saw some asian guy with 15boxs at the cashier not sure what he was buying

Back wall 25% off same with 3racks of clothing and Nike Running tops are also 25% off

Saw a few airmax 90 $99

Kd 6 Christmas FSR $79

Guess this means they will probably have 25% off for the whole weekend then. It seems every outlet has FSR of the Lebron 11's difused, I hear the laces are a ***** on them, always untying due to the string type.

Last edited:
ES update:

Kyrie 1 Easter (scattered sizes, biggest left was 11)
Lebron 12 What If
KD 7 Weatherman ( there were few more colorways but I don't know what it is called. Scattered sizes)
AM 1 Ultra moire Rio
AM 1 & 90 Polka Dot
Kobe 10 Silk (up to 12.5)
Couple of tech fleece pants and jackets.
Air max 2015 flyknit multicolor

Sorry bad memory :smh: these are the only ones I remember.

ES update:

Lebron 12 What If
KD 7 Weatherman ( there were few more colorways but I don't know what it is called. Scattered sizes)
AM 1 Ultra moire Rio
AM 1 & 90 Polka Dot

Do you recall seeing a 10 for the Kyrie's? Going on Sat.

ES update:

Lebron 12 What If
AM 1 Ultra moire Rio
AM 1 & 90 Polka Dot

Sorry bad memory
mean.gif
these are the only ones I remember.
Did they have any tech pants in xxl?

went last week and they only had the jackets in stock.

ES update:

Lebron 12 What If
AM 1 Ultra moire Rio
AM 1 & 90 Polka Dot

Thanks for the update. Do you recall the price and sizes remaining for the flyknit air max 2015?

Saw a few airmax 90 $99
Kd 6 Christmas FSR $79

those would be the og jordan 1 high. ..I grabbed what I could but the Asians cleaned them out.

Back
Top Bottom