Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone successfully ordered a pair of Tech Fleece pants from Hudson's Bay during their 30% off sale? They come in and out of stock basically every day--always the same sizes. I finally just bit it, and ordered a pair, but had to grab another item just to get free shipping. I know HBC loves cancelling orders after they're placed, so I'm just wondering if anyone managed to grab a pair, or if this is fools gold. 

Last edited:

Has anyone successfully ordered a pair of Tech Fleece pants from Hudson's Bay during their 30% off sale? They come in and out of stock basically every day--always the same sizes. I finally just bit it, and ordered a pair, but had to grab another item just to get free shipping. I know HBC loves cancelling orders after they're placed, so I'm just wondering if anyone managed to grab a pair, or if this is fools gold. 
I did the exact same last week....my tech fleece pants were cancelled as they said it was out of stock at the store but the other item I bought shipped to my house...saw them pop up online again but don't want to order to have them cancelled again.

I did the exact same last week....my tech fleece pants were cancelled as they said it was out of stock at the store but the other item I bought shipped to my house...saw them pop up online again but don't want to order to have them cancelled again.

God damnit, I knew it. Cancelling now. Sigh.

Edit--unable to cancel 40 mins after placing an order. Ugh.

Last edited:

Has anyone seen them in store particularly the Bay Downtown?

With the move of the men's section, I'm having a hard time finding them in store.

Looking to pickup a black Medium

Last edited:

Same thing happened to me two weeks ago. Bought on Friday morning, second item shipped the same day, and got an email saying the tf pants were going to be shipped from a store. Sat. Night I get an email saying oos. It was a black med.

Same thing happened to me two weeks ago. Bought on Friday morning, second item shipped the same day, and got an email saying the tf pants were going to be shipped from a store. Sat. Night I get an email saying oos. It was a black med.
Yup, that's the pair I ordered, Black Med. I don't know why I ordered, I knew they'd do this, it's basically impossible to get Tech Fleece anything on their site. Now I've got a pair of Air Max Tavas coming that I'm pretty sure I don't want.

Good luck trying to get tech pants on HBC when they're on sale. I tried to cop a pair when they were full price and my order got cancelled.

need these in my life all three...

im on a white shoes binge lately....

i don't see the gum soles on livestock...anyone have a link?
Has anybody seen these AM1s in white/gum in the city?

They're so simple yet ill, I need em!

Good luck trying to get tech pants on HBC when they're on sale. I tried to cop a pair when they were full price!

It's brutal. I ordered a Tech Windrunner for $88 off during their infamous VIP sale in October and they cancelled the order. People here reported that their orders were shipped and on a delivery truck before being re-routed and cancelled.

It's a pain because they do stock TF Pants and Windrunners at the Queen store, but the odd time I call to see if my size is in stock(not even during a sale), I get a ton of attitude and a quick dismissal.

Footlocker.ca had some kind of Friends and Family thing online last Sprinng, so hopefully it's back this year so I can cop for 25% off. I just can't do $115 for TF pants.

Last edited:
just went to buroak...nothing new or interesting

I saw 2 pair of all black Jordan 1s sz 12 for 89.99, also I saw dark concord colourway, i believe I saw a purple/yellow colour way too

a couple colourways of the janoskis in FSR

nike sb "snake eye" sz 8

didn't see any sale off the back wall

Last edited:

Not exactly a shoe deal - but Canadian Tire has shelves on sale for 40% off this week.

Picked this up for $120+tax:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/for-living-6-tier-wire-shelf-with-castors-0683393p.html

Able to fit about 8-10 sz sz 13 shoeboxes on each shelf (4-5 boxes across, two deep).  Pretty solid unit and didn't take too long to assemble by myself.  No more worry about being buried alive under shoeboxes or crushing boxes -- the wheels are really nice and handy too.
The shelf is now $99 if anyone is still interested.

Called Canadian Tire and they said their price protection policy is 14 days if anyone bought for $120.

Just wana rant a little.

Some guy from Korea buys a hat from me on eBay and I follow all the steps and provide tracking. Shipping is expensive as hell and slow as ****. The guy files a dispute a few weeks in saying it hasn't arrived (which according to tracking it hasn't) and I provide all relevant tracking to eBay. During the dispute, the tracking changes from In Transit to Delivered, so I contact eBay and tell them the tracking says the hat has been delivered so the dispute should close right. NOPE! eBay sends me some automatic message saying to send them photos of receipt and everything since they thought the tracking always said Delivered and the buyer never received it. So now they are holding onto my funds and wasting my time.

Also few weeks ago I sent two pairs of shoes to aussie for whooping $90 shipping fee and it was by ship which takes around 1.5 month. Gonna be same crap again when that guy files a dispute... 

Never selling overseas again. 

Just wana rant a little.

Some guy from Korea buys a hat from me on eBay and I follow all the steps and provide tracking. Shipping is expensive as hell and slow as ****. The guy files a dispute a few weeks in saying it hasn't arrived (which according to tracking it hasn't) and I provide all relevant tracking to eBay. During the dispute, the tracking changes from In Transit to Delivered, so I contact eBay and tell them the tracking says the hat has been delivered so the dispute should close right. NOPE! eBay sends me some automatic message saying to send them photos of receipt and everything since they thought the tracking always said Delivered and the buyer never received it. So now they are holding onto my funds and wasting my time.

Also few weeks ago I sent two pairs of shoes to aussie for whooping $90 shipping fee and it was by ship which takes around 1.5 month. Gonna be same crap again when that guy files a dispute... 

thats terrible man, but yea I've recently have been sticking with only Canada/US in terms of online transactions. Just to risky these days dealing with overseas. Hope it all works out for you in the end you get your money

Footlocker.ca restocks april 25th

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG (ASSORTED COLOURS)
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO KO HIGH OG (ASSORTED COLOURS)
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO (ASSORTED COLOURS)
AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO (ASSORTED COLOURS)
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW
AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO (ASSORTED COLOURS)
AIR JORDAN 9 RETRO
AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO
AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO X SLAM DUNK
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO (ASSORTED COLOURS)

Just wana rant a little.

I had the same **** happen to me I sent a pair of shoes to asia with shipping paypal supposedly states your covered as long as you provide a tracking number.

apparently thats wrong even tho you have proof of shipment unless it says delivered you are not covered as a seller. I find that policy extremely stupid when it comes to international shipments because once the package leaves canada it's up to the receiving countries to scan the package in. some international countries do not update shipping status.

I told the woman I shipped the shoes so once it leaves my hands I have no control over what happens she says it sucks but it has to show delivered.

she also stated Canada post isn't the way I should send packages I have to ship via FedEx or ups because those do updates rhe entire time.

shipping internationally is a waste cuz most of the time you get ******

Footlocker.ca restocks april 25th

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG (ASSORTED COLOURS)
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO KO HIGH OG (ASSORTED COLOURS)
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO (ASSORTED COLOURS)
AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO (ASSORTED COLOURS)
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW
AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO (ASSORTED COLOURS)
AIR JORDAN 9 RETRO
AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO
AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO X SLAM DUNK
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO (ASSORTED COLOURS)
meh

Back
Top Bottom