Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

could be a long shot but anybody know where i can get a pair of all white leather shox? My cousin recently came from overseas and is looking for a pair hah. I know i've seen some at footlocker a while back (not sure if they still have) for about 179 which i thought was outrageous considering nobody really wears shox anymore. I was hoping SVP or Today's Sportswear might have them in stock, any help?

saw these at V mills, womens section, dont know the price

V mills

gloves were $100
mowabb dunks $100
jordan 1 $100

not pictured, saw wimbledon ATC 2 size 8, $80, photo blue ATC 2 $60 only looked on 7.5-8.5 backwall

womens flyknit lunar 2 grey/purple $50, good mothers day gift
kids lebron 12 data $100
Any size info on the KD's?  Thanks

Winners in Heartland has various sizes in these Oregon Ducks Nike Diamond Turfs for 100$. I remember seeing sizes scattered between size 10-12 for sure and I may have seen some lower sizes like size 9 but not too sure. 

could be a long shot but anybody know where i can get a pair of all white leather shox? My cousin recently came from overseas and is looking for a pair hah. I know i've seen some at footlocker a while back (not sure if they still have) for about 179 which i thought was outrageous considering nobody really wears shox anymore. I was hoping SVP or Today's Sportswear might have them in stock, any help?

Footlocker at Dufferin Mall had various colorways of R4s.

Can someone help me out with the footlocker or Champs raffle system? As far as Jordan retros, i'm planning on copping the hare 7s. I haven't copped any newer releases since last year because i've been purchasing pairs from a couple years back. I'm mainly interested about the yorkdale, Stc and eaton centre locations. When do they start handing out raffles? Can you sign up from the phone and is it free to signup? Also, is it a first come first serve basis at the eaton centre and yorkdale? Thank you!

Can someone help me out with the footlocker or Champs raffle system? As far as Jordan retros, i'm planning on copping the hare 7s. I haven't copped any newer releases since last year because i've been purchasing pairs from a couple years back. I'm mainly interested about the yorkdale, Stc and eaton centre locations. When do they start handing out raffles? Can you sign up from the phone and is it free to signup? Also, is it a first come first serve basis at the eaton centre and yorkdale? Thank you!
The last raffle I entered was for the Georgetown 11s, did it at Yorkdale Footlocker and Champs, I've also done raffles at STC before, so I'm sure those locations do raffles as well. They give out raffle tickets at Champs and Footlocker just lets you enter your name in a binder, usually happens mon-tues week of the release, and they contact winners by Friday. So your best bet would be to call the locations you mentioned, Monday of the release to double check. They do announce the locations doing the raffles on @footlockercanada instagram but not sure if it actually covers all the locations that do raffles and sometines the post is a bit delayed.

Last edited:
The last raffle I entered was for the Georgetown 11s, did it at Yorkdale Footlocker and Champs, I've also done raffles at STC before, so I'm sure those locations do raffles as well. They give out raffle tickets at Champs and Footlocker just lets you enter your name in a binder, usually happens mon-tues week of the release, and they contact winners by Friday. So your best bet would be to call the locations you mentioned, Monday of the release to double check. They do announce the locations doing the raffles on @footlockercanada instagram but not sure if it actually covers all the locations that do raffles and sometines the post is a bit delayed.
Thanks repped! Also, can i signup for the raffle by phone or do I personally have to go to the store?

Hey I've been looking for some kicks and I can't find any of them anywhere else, but I really wanna go local to grab them.

Size 9-10 Black/white OG 1's, most ronnie fieg asics in a size 9.5/10

Please contact me if you have these, I will cash you out!!! $$ Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom