Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

33e33t4.jpg

Has anyone seen these women shoes at FL or any stores across the city? they're from the adidas Stan Smith Gloss Pack. Dropped in Europe last weekend.

Last edited:
is Si Vous Play really legit?  I'm going to buy a pair of Air Jordans (with receipt from Si Vous Play) from a reseller.  Just really making sure.  No disrespect to seller (if he reads this) and Si Vous Play.

is Si Vous Play really legit?  I'm going to buy a pair of Air Jordans (with receipt from Si Vous Play) from a reseller.  Just really making sure.  No disrespect to seller (if he reads this) and Si Vous Play.

SVP is legit. They no longer get new NIke releases though. My guess is you're buying pacific blue 14 lows...

Has anyone seen these women shoes at FL or any stores across the city? they're from the adidas Stan Smith Gloss Pack. Dropped in Europe last weekend.

Some sizes available on adidas.com. Was gonna get them but they're really glossy in some pictures. Reminded me of a golf ball.

About damned time -- but can't say I blame Nike. It's incredibly hard to do business in Canada (see Target, Zappos, etc) -- for a country population less than the state of California.

I just hope it's for most/all their products -- have a bad feeling it might just be GRs.

Also, don't have hopes prices would be good or free shipping -- they don't want to undercut retail stores here.

There are plenty of US-based businesses that conduct e-commerce in Canada while shipping from the United States. Why should Nike be any different than J. Crew(Virginia) or Urban Outfitters(Philly). Hoping it's similar to that, and not something like Eastbay. Any cross-border shopping is going to be painful due to the weak dollar and increased import tariffs, but the aforementioned examples(excluding Eastbay) make the process at least palatable.

Last edited:
Good point. We don't even have to look J. Crew or UO. New Balance not only offer desirable classics in Canada, but have been offering their made to order custom for ages. The 998 custom was available same time as the US launch last Friday.

Just hope Nike eventually offers a full range.

believe they're 4.50 for the smaller bottles, prices vary depending on the colours. But around that price range.

Not too shabby, might check them out at some point next week. Thanks for the info on that!

Last edited:
There are plenty of US-based businesses that conduct e-commerce in Canada while shipping from the United States. Why should Nike be any different than J. Crew(Virginia) or Urban Outfitters(Philly). Hoping it's similar to that, and not something like Eastbay. Any cross-border shopping is going to be painful due to the weak dollar and increased import tariffs, but the aforementioned examples(excluding Eastbay) make the process at least palatable.

Levi's just began shipping to Canada but it's through I-parcel, a UPS company that basically acts like a middle man for companies who are too afraid to take the risk in dealing with international e-commerce

I hope ndc comes to be 70% as good as reebok.ca. and adidas.ca. The problem is that there are no nike retail stores unlike reebok or adidas

Back
Top Bottom