Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hopefully sq1 has a size 10 in the triple black huaraches, was just there on the weekend and didn't think to check lol

Anyone knows where I could get the black xeno flux in a 9? I missed out the adidas.ca launch

Has anyone in Canada ever ordered from Nike ID and shipped it to the states for pickup? I want to make a custom pair but they don't allow shipping to Canada yet.

I've ordered and had it shipped to a re-ship service. They let you see the package (pause) and aslo let you put how much the value is so that you're not dinged with heavy customs or any for that matter.

Champ's at Yorkdale got their restock in Black Huaraches. Sales associate said they were going pretty fast, but they still had a decent amount left.

Has anyone in Canada ever ordered from Nike ID and shipped it to the states for pickup? I want to make a custom pair but they don't allow shipping to Canada yet.
ya, i've ordered a couple times - just shipped to a family's address in the states and picked em up when i visited. kind of annoying but that seems to be the only way.

I ship to Buffalo all the time
smokin.gif

I've ordered and had it shipped to a re-ship service. They let you see the package (pause) and aslo let you put how much the value is so that you're not dinged with heavy customs or any for that matter.

How long ago was this? NIke started to cancel orders to parcel forwarding places last year. I usually just ship it to my cousin in the US and they ship it to me.

Best bet might be to wait it out, Nike is supposed to start doing e-commerce in Canada soon(it was announced earlier in June); although there's not a lot of information at this point, it's likely that ID's will be available to Canada as well.

Last edited:

How long ago was this? NIke started to cancel orders to parcel forwarding places last year. I usually just ship it to my cousin in the US and they ship it to me.
I did my order back in December. I will be ordering in the next couple of weeks so I'll keep yall posted.

I too have had no problems ordering to my reship in Portland from Nikestore. Last order I did from NDC was in mid-May, and have placed several in the past year with them

A few good air maxes at halton, no additional off today:

Also some tech shorts, sz 40 only

Vaughan mills had navy AM95 Jacquards for $99 like last week or two weeks ago. Even had 30% off.
Also some on the hashwall. I saw at least one. Can't speak for what's left now though unfortunately.

Es update

Kobe X, lebron 12, kyrie 1; 4th of july all fsr

KD 7 elite elevate fsr

Lebron 12 elite elevate fsr

And a couple jordan future lows

Back
Top Bottom