Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nothing of note at Adidas ES. Picked up some D. Lillards for $70 but aside from that, nothing at all.

It looks like the black Xeno Fluxes restocked on adidas.ca as well as the grey but they're all gone now. Anyone grab a pair?

I spoke to adidas reps from the .ca website, and the two toronto stores, all said there won't be anymore black Xenos coming into their respective stores. They might just be brushing me off, so I'm not sure.

Was anyone here able to get a pair in canada when it first came out?

I spoke to adidas reps from the .ca website, and the two toronto stores, all said there won't be anymore black Xenos coming into their respective stores. They might just be brushing me off, so I'm not sure.

I asked the rep on the site as well, got the same answer.  Looks like we'll have to pay that resale price.

I got my pair off adidas.ca the first time

all this adidas talk reminds me. adidas yonge and dundas has the wiggins AWAY PE in addition to the homes that released a couple weeks ago. i hadn't heard a launch annoucement, so i was surprised to see them.

Last edited:
Any places locally still with all white huaraches? messed up my pair in NYC.

all this adidas talk reminds me. adidas yonge and dundas has the wiggins AWAY PE in addition to the homes that released a couple weeks ago. i hadn't heard a launch annoucement, so i was surprised to see them.
Did they have anything outside of the PEs? I have the high reds that I haven't even used yet but I'd rather have the lows. 

Did they have anything outside of the PEs? I have the high reds that I haven't even used yet but I'd rather have the lows. 
no, they didn't. i'm not sure if i've ever seen the general release lows anywhere here in toronto. i know that HoH down the street from adidas has the highs youalready have. they also have the ricky rubio PEs, but i think those might be highs too.

no, they didn't. i'm not sure if i've ever seen the general release lows anywhere here in toronto. i know that HoH down the street from adidas has the highs youalready have. they also have the ricky rubio PEs, but i think those might be highs too.
Thanks for the update. Rep said they will be on Adidas.ca this month. The electric yellows are on there, but I can't rock those. 

I asked the rep on the site as well, got the same answer.  Looks like we'll have to pay that resale price.

I see them floating around retail. They restocked in the US in the spring and that's when I grabbed my pair. It seems that most people here bought them to resell but there was so much stock that they're sitting around retail. I'd just check facebook or kijiji.

I see them floating around retail. They restocked in the US in the spring and that's when I grabbed my pair. It seems that most people here bought them to resell but there was so much stock that they're sitting around retail. I'd just check facebook or kijiji.
Can't seem to find any on Kijiji around me, and I don't use facebook.  If you happen to stumble upon a 8.5-9 let me know!

anyone seen the adidas luxe sport fleece pants around? There are a couple on adidas.ca, but they aren't the ones I'm looking for

Sounds like Canada is getting the Blue Lagoon Flyknit Racers. Nike Vancouver just tweeted that they're holding a raffle for them. One can only hope that multicolor 2.0 finds there way here

Back
Top Bottom