Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks for the update!
Thank you. Even though I had work, I was able to ask a friend to pick up pairs for my kids. Repped
all georgetown lows cleared out when i went today. all clearance is additional 30% off

they have KIDS air jordan 1 BG hi for like $80 plus 30% (FSR)

also had KIDS maroon kobe IX for $80 plus 30% (FSR)

i was lucky and found some decent colors of women's free flyknit 4.0 (2015) version and womens flyknit trainer in peach (http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/free-flyknit-sneakers-0091-718785-701--24) for $110 and $115 respectively plus 30% off in size 7.5 (have more in back apparently)

men's had lebron XI EXT "fruity pebbles" for $210+30% off and still had kd VIII red in size 8 and 12 $160 + 30% off. 

also men's jordan superfly 3 MCS (baseball cleats) in FSR for $50+30% off (reg $145)

as well the pink Free Flyknit NSW FSR for $110 + 30% 

Last edited:
Vaughan mills Nike outlet has Nike Air Max Plus in white leather for 60, only saw size 12 and i think size 9-10, also saw Air Max Penny 1 but only in size 9.5-10.5 really wish they had my size. Puma outlet has last season's Arsenal jersey's on sale, and Asics outlet has some nice GL3 and GLV but for retail prices

Thanks, the am plus are gone except for a 7, 59.97 - 30%.

Also:

And a lot of fk lunar 2, 99.97 - 30

Hello folks, 

First time poster, occasional reader.

Went to ES last night as I had a pass from work. They are more strict than before. The passes are embossed and you need to show work ID to get in. 

They had some good stuff overall. A good selection of DRI FIT clothing (tees and shorts). They had some tech fleece windrunner hoodies for $93 (black and grey only) and tech fleece shorts for $49 (black and grey only). 

In terms of shoes they had few sizes of the following recent launches:

- foamposite olive green

- lebron 12 what the

- jordan 9 green statue

- jordan 6 low ghost green

- jordan 6 low white infrared

- jordan eclipse black

- lebron cork 

- a few different lebron lows

- kobe peach jam

My sister picked up a pair of black flyknits for $106 (I believe $150 retail). I got the wolf grey roshes for $67 ($100 retail). 

Hope the above is helpful
Nice deal on both the flyknits and the grey roshe's

Comparing the Black/White 1 launch to the UNC 1s, despite being less than a year apart it seems like the amount of pairs that got put up for sale right away has multiplied tenfold.

lol I swear 7 or 8 out of every 10 pairs sold are bought for profit :rolleyes

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I won the raffle for UNC 1s size 10 at Ateaze Dufferin. I won't be picking it up coz I was able to cop my 10.5 elsewhere. They will release it in-store at 2 PM today. Good luck guys!

Vaughan mills Nike outlet has Nike Air Max Plus in white leather for 60, only saw size 12 and i think size 9-10, also saw Air Max Penny 1 but only in size 9.5-10.5 really wish they had my size. Puma outlet has last season's Arsenal jersey's on sale, and Asics outlet has some nice GL3 and GLV but for retail prices
ahh those Penny's...classic

Struck out on this UNCs while the White/Blacks I didn't...

More pairs or just more buyers :rolleyes

Def buyers. Shocked so many people "wanted" these, since it's a baby blue sneaker. But then again, like illistic said, most who purchase are doing so to not to keep. Also forgot the sudden thirst and "interest" for 1s.

NOTL

Nike Dunk SB de la soul highs, 139.99, I think 30% off, had sizes 8-12, mostly around 9-10 sizes, 20-25 pairs total.

Lunar flyknit 2's - red/grey, neon yellow/grey, $99 + 30%

Hash wall 30% off, most clothing/clearance clothing 30% off - got some good deals on running drifit

It's crazy how everyone bought the UNC 1's to resell.  At least the prices aren't too crazy and resellers aren't making much off them.  There were people that camped overnight just to make like $50 in some cases.  Even saw some resellers making their parents line up for them smh. 

Again, who over the age of 21 is really wearing baby blue kicks? :lol:

I still have my XI lows, DS, and I always debate in my head if I should keep or sell since they were my favourite shoe in high school.

do any stores sell retro j's for a decent price ? im looking for true blue or black cement 3's. ive looked at kijiji but they mostly used

do any stores sell retro j's for a decent price ? im looking for true blue or black cement 3's. ive looked at kijiji but they mostly used
Hey, 

To be honest, not sure how many deadstock pairs are still floating around considering its four years after they last released. I got all of my 3s (white cement, black cement, true blue and stealths) when they released in 2011.  Check ebay periodically as there are sometimes listed but look for people with receipts or the footlocker/champs stickers on the top lid. 

If you're looking at new stuff, they're usually sitting in stores.  If you're looking for older stuff, your best bet is to check facebook groups.  What size are you?

Jordan 4Lab1 - $140 FSR [VM and HH]

Nike Zoom Run the One (James Harden) - $65 FSR in 3 colorways [VM and HH]

Lebron XI in Orange - $120 FSR? [VM]

Lebron XII - $180 mostly 10 - 10.5 [VM]

Kobe 4 Venomonon $100 FSR [VM and HH]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom