Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know if cp 13s are coming here?

Anyone? I contacted ftl and they said they don't know

Hey guys, how do the air max 90s fit? I'm getting a pair as a gift for a friend and I haven't owned a pair in over three years. My feet are wide, so I wanted to get perspective from people with regular feet. If it makes a difference i'm planning on getting the all black leather air max 90s. Thanks!
I'd say TTS

Anyone? I contacted ftl and they said they don't know
I'd just give it until early next week...  places will post it on social media if they're getting it.  Could be like the Melo 1s where we got them randomly.  Could also be like the Cav 4's where we didn't get them

I'd just give it until early next week...  places will post it on social media if they're getting it.  Could be like the Melo 1s where we got them randomly.  Could also be like the Cav 4's where we didn't get them

Contacted nike and they said it's not going to be on nike canada website - us release only as of now

New to Canada? Without getting into details...We share A LOT with the British and there is a reason why the queen is on our money. FOOTball (soccer as it's known to Americans) is one of Canada's biggest sports...hike "football" isn't. Hike "football" is an American obsession so for obvious reasons, they will have more of an association than any other country in the world. Why do you think it's called AMERICAN football?
Yea I was born here so I do know that we share a lot with the British but we are very influenced by our neighbours too. Please don't act like the term "soccer" is used less than the proper english term "football" in Canada.

You go into sports stores right now and you will see NFL gear everywhere.

It's not only an American obsession, the world is getting into it rapidly.

Why do you think they do the international series.

Soccer is more popular world wide, but in Canada I doubt it more popular than football. 

We have CFL fans and alot of NFL fans here.

Take a look a our highschool and universities sports teams. Which sports team have more fans coming to their games. Football is deep in Canada's history too. 

Last edited:
Yea I was born here so I do know that we share a lot with the British but we are very influenced by our neighbours too. Please don't act like the term "soccer" is used less than the proper english term "football" in Canada.
You go into sports stores right now and you will see NFL gear everywhere.
It's not only an American obsession, the world is getting into it rapidly.
Why do you think they do the international series.
Soccer is more popular world wide, but in Canada I doubt it more popular than football. 
We have CFL fans and alot of NFL fans here.
Take a look a our highschool and universities sports teams. Which sports team have more fans coming to their games. Football is deep in Canada's history too. 

Give us half the site at heinous mark up and say it's not worth it.

Makes sense /s

No one is interested in copping shoes you can walk in and cop at footlocker, this should have opened up Canada to new releases, and since it appears that is not the case, they blew it.

Tried to get AF1 Sneaker Boots,not available here... You mean to tell me after all the market research Nike does, I can't order sneaker boots to Canada...?
 Where did it prompt you that you cannot oder AF1 duckboots? I am able to go all the way until confirm payment with a pair of AF1 duckboots...

Sooooo, Flyknit Racers size up 0.5 or TTS? Wear a 12 in Flyknit Free 4.0's, 12.5 in Flyknit Lunar 1+'s and Lunar 2's.

Saw your question getting lost in the football debate.

Racer's are TTS. I have both my true size and a half size up. The half up is doable, but it's not as snug against the heel, whereas TTS is a perfect fit.

Hope that helps.

Hey guys,

I have some stuff to sell that no one has shown much interest in the local groups so I have decided to put it up on eBay for the mass. 

I'm stuck at the part where it asks me for the shipping costs. Shipping costs would vary from places to places so how can I put a definite amount on shipping costs on eBay?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

The couple times I have sold on eBay I set shipping as $20 USD to Canada and then $30 to the US. Larger items are more. I'd recommend using CP's shipping calculator, to be sure.

You should also have the option to invoice after the fact for other regions or simply don't ship to outside of NA.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen any Tech Fleece Shorts at any of the outlets? Meant to pick up a pair when they were $40 at Halton this past summer, but I slept on them too long.

Anyone know when then the AF1 Wheat are coming out?  I see them releasing in the US and not sure if they were already release on Nike.ca.

I`m heading to Buffalo`s premium outlet next weekend to meet some relatives, anyone know how much those Ralph Lauren Polo t-shirts cost at the outlet(haven`t been there for a while)? Also, do they sell those tech fleece stuff at the US outlets and for how much? I know the dollar is bad right now, but I have a lot of american dollars saved up.

I`m heading to Buffalo`s premium outlet next weekend to meet some relatives, anyone know how much those Ralph Lauren Polo t-shirts cost at the outlet(haven`t been there for a while)? Also, do they sell those tech fleece stuff at the US outlets and for how much? I know the dollar is bad right now, but I have a lot of american dollars saved up.

So I was in Buffalo about a month and a half ago. But there wasn't a tech fleece item in sight at the Nike outlet. There was less selection in their sports stores at Boulevard mall than here and with the exchange rate it would be cheaper to buy a Tf windrunner here. They're 130 usd retail and 150 cdn. The polo t shirts were around 10-15 a pop when I was there. Had a promotion for 50 off which they often do. You can usually find that deal here except in canadian dollars. But they may have different stock, and sometimes they have serious clearance stuff.

Last edited:
So I was in Buffalo about a month and a half ago. But there wasn't a tech fleece item in sight at the Nike outlet. There was less selection in their sports stores at Boulevard mall than here and with the exchange rate it would be cheaper to buy a Tf windrunner here. They're 130 usd retail and 150 cdn. The polo t shirts were around 10-15 a pop when I was there. Had a promotion for 50 off which they often do. You can usually find that deal here except in canadian dollars. But they may have different stock, and sometimes they have serious clearance stuff.
So the polo t shirts were $10-15 after the %50 promotion? Its usually the larger sizes left for polo t shirts, when they go on sale at the outlets here.

I saw a rack tech fleece hoody at the niagara on the lake nike outlet (grey color with hints of green stripes), selling for $104.

they were also doing 30% off back wall and clearance racks.

You know what, taking the dollar conversion into account, the prices aren't TOO bad on ID's on the Canadian site.

Presto's (basic option) are $160 US and $225 CDN. $160 US according to oanda and xe works out to about $212 and $210 CDN respectively.

Shipping is $10, Taxes and Fees are $28.12 bringing a total of $263.12 CDN delivered to your door.

People who drive to CBI would be paying $6 US/ $8 CDN plus $20 give or take in gas, $4 bridge toll coming back from the US and an hour or so each way in driving time. That's $32 at least, without duties on top.

Suprisingly not so bad to me. I expected a lot worse.

The only problem is is that when our dollar goes back to par (one day), the prices will stay the same. They will likely not lower them to reflect the economy.

When our dollar was stronger than the US, shoes at footlocker here in Canada were still $50 more than the US. It made no sense to buy anything in Canada if you lived anywhere close to the border.

The only problem is is that when our dollar goes back to par (one day), the prices will stay the same. They will likely not lower them to reflect the economy.

When our dollar was stronger than the US, shoes at footlocker here in Canada were still $50 more than the US. It made no sense to buy anything in Canada if you lived anywhere close to the border.

Absolutely, when the dollar was greater or even at par, I would do massive orders and pay $30 to ship it all here with no duties. Straight flourishments. I miss those days.

Last edited:

When that happens (and I hope it does soon), we just go back to buying south of the border.

This cycle never ends.

Last edited:
out of curiosity, did anyone grab anything from yeezy season 1?

also..selling a DS pair of grey adidas ultra boosts in a size 8 for $220 (under retail and save the tax)

Back
Top Bottom