Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Stopped by the new Livestock today. Looks incredible, dope build out. A LOT of space, it's a very big store which is good for hosting events. Nice location too.

At Vaughan right now, they have the tech fleece varsity jacket for 100+ 25% off I believer fsr

Anyone want for 170 was gonna return to outlet this weekend, size 13 Deadstock

Last edited:

Quote:

I'd take a pair of nice runners over a Jordan these days.  I wouldn't say they cost half of what Jordans do since most collab runners are $150+ USD which is pushing them up to Jordan prices.  Even a GR NB 997 could range between $250-300 CAD so some of them are by no means cheap.  I just prefer runners these days and it doesn't seem like they get retro'd and they're much more wearable than a bulky Jordan
 I'm with you on this 100%. My only thing is I can't get myself to pay $250-$300 for a NB, the shoes are amazing but its still a NB (Old head reasoning). I tried on a pair of Ultraboost and that shoe has changed my life especially putting back on a pair of 4s. Too bad I can't find any core black (read all the pages on here a while back and just thought it was hype) or even Adidas NMD. Slow to party I guess.

[quote="haze0330, post: 24778311"]Can you snap a picture by any chance?
[/quote]

That's the one

Last edited:

I'm with you on this 100%. My only thing is I can't get myself to pay $250-$300 for a NB, the shoes are amazing but its still a NB (Old head reasoning). I tried on a pair of Ultraboost and that shoe has changed my life especially putting back on a pair of 4s. Too bad I can't find any core black (read all the pages on here a while back and just thought it was hype) or even Adidas NMD. Slow to party I guess.
If you don't mind the wool variant of the core blacks, they still have scattered sizes on Solestop's site: http://www.solestop.com/collections/adidas/products/s77511

They had a restock on them when Sportchek did the grand opening for their newly renovated stores

where can I get a good selection of Nike clothing for kids ages 2-4

I was just at FL Dixie mall, I just have to say the employees there not helpful at all!! Dude was talking to me wit his back turned for like 2mins lol what a joke. Anyway, there are scattered tech fleece joggers @ $54.99 and tech shorts @$39.99 also scattered. Also I did see them filling quite a bit of kids clothing ^^

Last edited:
I was just at FL Dixie mall, I just have to say the employees there not helpful at all!! Dude was talking to me wit his back turned for like 2mins lol what a joke. Anyway, there are scattered tech fleece joggers @ $54.99 and tech shorts @$39.99 also scattered. Also I did see them filling quite a bit of kids clothing ^^
were these tech fleece joggers for men or for kids?

What colourway were the tech pants?

Seen any womens Adidas Ultraboost there? I want to buy a pair as a gift and the website shows they are in stock there for least a couple of months now. But the last two times I have been in the past month I didn't see them. Seems to me it takes a while for the staff there to put the merchandise out.

Back
Top Bottom