Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just switched sizing in the sock dart @ livestock... plus got the all black prestos.

Seem to still have em in-store

Does anyone remember if last year's Nike Christmas Collection sold out on Boxing Day or if they just sat? I'm debating on whether not it's worth going on Saturday to grab a pair.

Does anyone remember if last year's Nike Christmas Collection sold out on Boxing Day or if they just sat? I'm debating on whether not it's worth going on Saturday to grab a pair.

Thanks for the info, I guess i'll have to make a trip on boxing day then.
They have been sitting for the past couple of years, but neither were the flyknit lows, so I'm debating whether or not I need to go early for the Christmas Kobe's, imo the best Kobe X release aside from the HTM's.

did anyone else notice that nike.ca offers a clearance section now?

im more excited about that than yeezy 350 boosts i hope the nike coupon codes they tweet out on occasion work on the .CA site as well

theres tons of good deals on there to begin with

They have been sitting for the past couple of years, but neither were the flyknit lows, so I'm debating whether or not I need to go early for the Christmas Kobe's, imo the best Kobe X release aside from the HTM's.

I think those Kobe Xs are a must. Like you said, best GR(?) to release besides HTM and NikeID

Just stopped by Nike @burloak. Guess they finally it some kicks, GS Jordan 7 Bordeaux various sizes I got my pair before an old guy in an Elmer Fudd hat bought the lot. $70

I heard they will be retailing for $325 so I see them sitting for that price...  some people will buy but I doubt it'll sell out first day at all locations

Just stopped by Nike @burloak. Guess they finally it some kicks, GS Jordan 7 Bordeaux various sizes I got my pair before an old guy in an Elmer Fudd hat bought the lot. $70

I hope an old guy is giving it to his grandkids instead of putting it on kijiji

If you're on this forum....suck a **** and die. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Doe anyone in here know if the Miami Linen AF1 low's will be coming over here. They're on NDC but not the Canadian site. 

Last edited:
I heard they will be retailing for $325 so I see them sitting for that price...  some people will buy but I doubt it'll sell out first day at all locations

Last year the Christmas pack sat where I live. The Kobes were the first to go though and they still sat for a few weeks.

Crtsd posted in IG Kobe and LeBrons are $280 each, KD $260 and Kyrie is $165. Still on the fence about the Kobes...

Last year the Christmas pack sat where I live. The Kobes were the first to go though and they still sat for a few weeks.

Crtsd posted in IG Kobe and LeBrons are $280 each, KD $260 and Kyrie is $165. Still on the fence about the Kobes...
Prices are getting rediculous for Kobe's shoes I like them but price is off point for me. Good luck to everyone that has the money to spend

Prices are getting rediculous for Kobe's shoes I like them but price is off point for me. Good luck to everyone that has the money to spend

Yeah I'm really hitting a point in my life where I'm like "do I really need these?" Remember when the XIs were $130 US and you actually had a shot at getting them?

Yeah I'm really hitting a point in my life where I'm like "do I really need these?" Remember when the XIs were $130 US and you actually had a shot at getting them?
I call them the GOLDEN YEARS FOR BUYING SHOES!!!! Those time where you can actually fit and try the shoes and wear them immediately even before paying for them, ball on them and abuse them!!!!

Last edited:
I call them the GOLDEN YEARS FOR BUYING SHOES!!!! Those time where you can actually fit and try the shoes and wear them immediately even before paying for them, ball on them and abuse them!!!!

My bad, wrote XI when I meant VI! The Christmas pack that year was awesome! I still love my LeBron VIIIs and I slept on the Grinches, have regretted it ever since.

Back
Top Bottom