Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nothing intriguing at Burloak Nike outlet except 2-3 Light Blue Heather tech fleece hoodies for $49.97 and a bunch of orange TF hoodies for $89.97. Both are on clearance so additional 40% off.  

We're the blue hoodies the Windeunner with the long tail or the AW77. Need to replace my grey one that got a funky stain.

Anyone cop the Jordan 4 "alternate" today? Suprisingly a lot sitting on shelves everywhere but @ 255.00, and everyone broke from Xmas and the cements dropping in a month, probably to be expected that these didn't sellout right away.

I was at Yorkdale in the afternoon and the 4s were sitting on the shelves.

alternate are def sitting

My size, 14s are sitting online. And I bet there aren't too many in stock to begin with. These came too soon after I just ordered the maroon 6's off ebay. Hope I can a pair of the white cements. But as speculated, people are prob holding out for those.

If there are any MTL people in here, I went to Sportium today in St-Hubert and they've got Stance socks, didn't see any NBA or Star Wars pairs but they had quite a few other designs. I also overheard a woman ask if they had Nike products and the clerk said in February they should be getting stuff, so maybe they'll get Nike basketball shoes and apparel. They also have a small selection of NBA jerseys, hats and tshirts. It's nice to finally have other options than Champs and Lids, hopefully it'll expand.

All the best for 2016 to everyone

Vm today:

30% hash wall shoes/clearance items; 40% off clearance rack clothing - saw a tech fleece varsity in black, sz large, for 100 before disc.

Lots of other areas 30% off as well, eg lebron and kd clothing.

Tf shorts for $55 -40%. lots of med, and some l-xl in orange. One red large.

One pair of men's sz 7 flyknit am for 120 - 30%

And I don't recall seeing any Kobe's, though I didn't pay attention for it. Saw some Lebrons
Did they have a black? TF shorts?

If there are any MTL people in here, I went to Sportium today in St-Hubert and they've got Stance socks, didn't see any NBA or Star Wars pairs but they had quite a few other designs. I also overheard a woman ask if they had Nike products and the clerk said in February they should be getting stuff, so maybe they'll get Nike basketball shoes and apparel. They also have a small selection of NBA jerseys, hats and tshirts. It's nice to finally have other options than Champs and Lids, hopefully it'll expand.
lol my hood

going check soon tx for the info

Outlet Collection (Niagara on the Lake) Nike outlet has Statue 9s and Martian 7s in their bins...$168 but will prob sit and go to hash. Something to keep an eye on if you can also snag an additional discount on top if/when they go to the back wall.

I was at halton hills outlet today and there was nothing

absolutely nothing

we're talking hot garbage 

there was what looked like a double fsr of the kd vi (?) floral ext that didn't look awful (brown leather strap ones) but that's about it

I was at halton hills outlet today and there was nothing

absolutely nothing

we're talking hot garbage 

there was what looked like a double fsr of the kd vi (?) floral ext that didn't look awful (brown leather strap ones) but that's about it

Are there still 30% discounts active? Thinking about picking up a generic hoop shoe.

Aquas sitting, Chromes sitting, I'm guessing those Alternate 4s are sitting?

those hyper elite quick shorts on ndc are nice. not $50 nice though. most I've spent on shorts were the kobe 6 ones at nike vaughan for $30

Back
Top Bottom