Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What's the price you guys get tech fleece pants for typically? Is 100$ worth it or should I wait for a discount
I pay about $80-100 CAD after tax.  I had a pair that I posted up for $100 and no takers.  Not like it was a bad size or anything.  I figured that I would rather just keep them with the amount of lowball offers I received.

What's the price you guys get tech fleece pants for typically? Is 100$ worth it or should I wait for a discount

It's best to pick your spots. This past Black Friday was a good example; managed to pick up Black and Grey for $70 and tax each from Livestock. Typically discounts will fall in the 20-25% though, so $85 is a good deal if you can get it. It's tough because the price has been raised to $120 this year as well. Best bet is to keep an eye on Nike.ca, which had a bunch of good colors on clearance for $80(Olive, Royal, Camos for $98)--aside from that, there typically aren't really discount periods over the winter/spring so less-than-retail will be tough to come by.

I've gotten a few pairs for around $25-$35 from the outlets during clearance clothing extra discount days...now, if they don't cost less than $50, I don't need them. I've been spoiled.

30a73et.jpg

Last edited:
Hey does anyone have experience with sending shoes from the US to Canada? Trying to get my dad in cali to send me some shoes, but i want to try and keep the customs to a minimum. Any help is appreciated

Hey does anyone have experience with sending shoes from the US to Canada? Trying to get my dad in cali to send me some shoes, but i want to try and keep the customs to a minimum. Any help is appreciated
Ask him to send by USPS (FedEx, UPS, DHL etc. tend to have brokerage fees attached), mark the item as a gift and put a lower value like under $50 (that is if you don't mind about the insurance being of that value as well). The chance of getting taxed will be very low, and even if you do, it should be a fair assessment, because I believe when it goes through USPS/Canada Post, this is done by Canada customs as opposed to a brokerage company.

Ask him to send by USPS (FedEx, UPS, DHL etc. tend to have brokerage fees attached), mark the item as a gift and put a lower value like under $50 (that is if you don't mind about the insurance being of that value as well). The chance of getting taxed will be very low, and even if you do, it should be a fair assessment, because I believe when it goes through USPS/Canada Post, this is done by Canada customs as opposed to a brokerage company.
thank you very much man, Repped

If anyone needs any All Star Game event tix inbox me. From Fri-Sun, also have some suites and tix to the pre and post ASG party with A-list celebs and historical NBA figures.

If anyone needs any All Star Game event tix inbox me. From Fri-Sun, also have some suites and tix to the pre and post ASG party with A-list celebs and historical NBA figures.

How much are tickets going for, for the all Star game?

How much are tickets going for, for the all Star game?
Inbox me so you I can forward you all the details. The weekend is jam packed with events, a couple being invite only, for which I will have access to.

Easiest thing is for me to e-mail you the full breakdown and then go to pricing from there.

Inbox me so you I can forward you all the details. The weekend is jam packed with events, a couple being invite only, for which I will have access to.

Easiest thing is for me to e-mail you the full breakdown and then go to pricing from there.

PM'd you

Does it need to be packages or can just be individual games?

Stopped by Nike Vaughan Mills today. Best thing I saw was the current camo windrunner for 124.99. They had a full run of sizes. Price isn't the greatest but they're 175 on NDC canada right now.

Red and black windrunner last seasons model windfor 104.99 and the light blue one as well with the colt heather.
They had a FSR of black and violet air stabs.

Clearance clothing had extra 20 off. Nothing really that good on the racks though.

Had scattered sizes of black air max 90 sneakerboots.

Stopped by Nike Vaughan Mills today. Best thing I saw was the current camo windrunner for 124.99. They had a full run of sizes. Price isn't the greatest but they're 175 on NDC canada right now.

Red and black windrunner last seasons model windfor 104.99 and the light blue one as well with the colt heather.
They had a FSR of black and violet air stabs.

Clearance clothing had extra 20 off. Nothing really that good on the racks though.

Had scattered sizes of black air max 90 sneakerboots.

Was it the Camo Hero Hoodie? Did they have the Black/Ash one?

Back
Top Bottom