Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Does yorkdale and scarborough town FTL and Champs usually do their raffles the week of release or the week before? I asked a FTL employee the other day and they said they are doing it this monday and then another told me it there doing it the week of. 

Does yorkdale and scarborough town FTL and Champs usually do their raffles the week of release or the week before? I asked a FTL employee the other day and they said they are doing it this monday and then another told me it there doing it the week of. 
What did you ask? Theres a raffle this week for the black and red twos i believe. Next week is the 4s

Anything good release today at the yorkdale hoh? I didn't win the 72-10 raffle so I'm not going to bother going

What did you ask? Theres a raffle this week for the black and red twos i believe. Next week is the 4s
I asked this past friday when they were starting the raffles for the white cement 4s and the employee said this coming monday. I guess he just made a mistake then or go the dates mixed up with the 2s... By next week do you mean the week of release for the White cement 4s?

Last edited:

I asked this past friday when they were starting the raffles for the white cement 4s and the employee said this coming monday. I guess he just made a mistake then or go the dates mixed up with the 2s... By next week do you mean the week of release for the White cement 4s?
Yea he probably made a mistake. The raffle should be Monday February 8th and Tuesday which is the 9th for the WC4s. Rule of thumb, it is usually on the Monday/Tuesday the week of the release.

Hey guys, I have a DS size 10 with receipt concepts x holy grail stained glass SB dunk high premium for $120 ($180 retail) if anyone is interested. Inbox for actual pics.

^ Not to bust your bubble but I've seen those at VMIlls outlet plus the Janoskis...

But goodluck....though selling isn't allowed outside the BST...

^me too but everybody is tight lip about this shoe,fear of resellers I guess.

There's nothing to be tight-lipped about. People (not you) need to relax.

They're rumored to drop that weekend, and when OVO is ready they'll make an announcement and confirm. Since it's ASW, all the previous stores that got before should have with the addition of Flight 23 and maybe increased stock. If any Canadian over the age of 16 believes that NY-only rumor, they shouldn't be allowed to purchase a pair.

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if Flight23 will not have a few FSRs of these and recent retros when they open on ASW

They wouldn't want a "meh" grand opening

So, I'll put my hopes on them than FL stores to get a restock
I think they'll have a few restocks from the past year or so. When the first HoH opened in Toronto, they had a pretty crazy restock; Royal 1s, Bred XI etc, so I think the same logic applies, even if it isn't something as ambitious as that.

Last edited:
I will be visiting Toronto from California for All Star weekend and wondering where the flight 23 store will be and what day it's expected to open and such. Any help would be appreciated.

Just hope enough spots get the ovo 10s, I personally think the blacks look better than the whites lol. Praying I hit a raffle or something for those. Otherwise i hope NDC drops them or something lol

I will be visiting Toronto from California for All Star weekend and wondering where the flight 23 store will be and what day it's expected to open and such. Any help would be appreciated.
The store will be located at Yonge and Dundas across from the adidas store. No idea when it opens tho

Last edited:
Just hope enough spots get the ovo 10s, I personally think the blacks look better than the whites lol. Praying I hit a raffle or something for those. Otherwise i hope NDC drops them or something lol
When are those dropping? and how much? I better try n get on some raffles for them too.

Anybody in Toronto wanna help me out to purchase an Adidas jacket?? Favor will certainly be repaid if u ever need a release. Please PM me for info. Long time member and I'm extremely legit. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom