Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nothing that you guys haven't seen, but picked this up tonight. Had it made at 12 and they got it done in about 30 mins to an 1 hr. Not sure if it was the lady being lazy but she told me everything that's being made at the HOH pop up will be available for pick up on Saturday. So if you have something made tomorrow (Friday) can't get it for tomorrow and will have to wait. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase.

How was the JB game tonight? Had tickets offered to me but didn't go. Swung by there at 5 and couldn't believe there were so many people!

How was the JB game tonight? Had tickets offered to me but didn't go. Swung by there at 5 and couldn't believe there were so many people!
it was alright. 2nd game was closer than the first, but the american prep schools are clearly a little ahead of our ontario guys. everyone got a jordan "captain's C hockey jersey" pin on the way out. looks like this pin collection thing is way more than just four locations

where can i get a kobe jersey tomorrow?
try real sports. they have plenty of blank western conference jerseys that they can put kobe on. there was a 45 minute wait when i got mine earlier this week. go visit another shop while you wait

Games were OK

Victor Oladipo, Andre Drummond, Bizmack Biyombo and Melo were all there

They handed out two pins there, a Jordan C hockey jersey, and a Jordan 1 on skates

Last edited:

Games were OK

Victor Oladipo, Andre Drummond, Bizmack Biyombo and Melo were all there

They handed out two pins there, a Jordan C hockey jersey, and a Jordan 1 on skates
I was there too. Also saw D'Angelo Russell and a dude I thought looked a lot like Lance Stephenson. 

They handed me 2 Jordan Hockey Jersey pins. Didnt see the Skate one dang it. Anyone willing to trade for my extra jersey pin?

Last edited:
"Sold out" tonight but I strongly believe they'll have some when it opens tomorrow

The SOLD OUT tag as explained by staff is a label to inform early patrons that they're not for sale.

Those who are in front of the line will be happy to have so many exclusives to choose from 8)

Quick shots from inside 306 Yonge tonight

Open bar, hor d'oeurves, DJ spinning, friendly staff, nice night

Shoutout the boy Q @Diplomat Tdot for the invite, much respect

MUCH THANKS to Diplomat tdot as well for the invite!!!!

Even though the wc4s were sold out,[got there 11.30pm] it was a dope experience. Mad cool employees, ran into a couple buddies too.

The olive jordan overcoat there is something i would go back for.

As for the pic, love the amount of stickers they gave. Left is a shirt, right is a hoodie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom