Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

In regards to pins, I've been getting them in individual baggies randomly. Hopefully they sell the box

Was there a lineup outside of the store too on Yonge?

Right now, it appers that you queue up inside the atrium, then they let the next group outside to go into the store.

There is no lineup close to Elm but the indoor line appears to still be at least 100-200 people.

Hope that makes sense.

i'm so lost with this pin ****.  do we have to purchase anything or can we just walk up and ask for em?  I was planning to hit up like livestock, HOH, FL ES... and 306... but that seems a bit crazy.

is the line up to just go in crazy still?

strike out on WC4's everywhere online.... 
Same. I think footlocker.ca took the page down. They showed the wrong price and it wasn't even loading from the jump. All sizes sold out at the same time? Strange. Thought they had thousand of these kicks.

Looking for an 8 or 8.5 if anyone has. I'm downtown.

Last edited:
Footlocker.ca link for WC4 wasn't even working 10 min before release! Damn...

Glad I got my pair from raffle..

Last edited:

What happened with ftca not dropping them
I'm assuming had to do with the price screwup, which sucks
I'm in line right now, would I still have a shot at OvOs?
When I was in the store yesterday I asked two employees about stock, one told me there'd be a ton 500-700 pairs and another told me that wasn't right and that actual amount would be around 300-350. Take this with a grain of salt I guess but as long as you're apart of the line and not t the back you should be ok i'd think

Last edited:

Currently on the 10am train. Only sizes 10.5 and above left

Back
Top Bottom