Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm signed up for 306 Underground on Sunday. Some questions:

1) Do you have to buy something?
2) Can I bring a guest?
3) Is that entire pin set available for sale? (If so, how much is it?)
4) Based on previous posts, I should be able to shop upstairs.
5) 306 Underground is located in the basement of 306 Yonge or where exactly? I attended Get Fresh on Thursday, but don't recall a customization place in the shop.
1) No

2) I was allowed a guest.

3) No

4) If you buy something, yes for sure. Might be able to get on the elevator anyway.

5) Bottom level of Atrium on Bay, directly across Tim's/LCBO.

Will there ever be a time that there wont be a line of 200+ people at the jordan store?  I just want to get the Master XII a few weeks early.

elevator only if you buy ...or if you trick them into saying you bought something or that one of the main guys said you can go up next..its a reach but it will work if you play your cards right

i got to see and meet some of the guys melo,butler.cp3,djclue.djenvy best sneaker release  i will ever goto in canada by far..

Will there ever be a time that there wont be a line of 200+ people at the jordan store?  I just want to get the Master XII a few weeks early.

Was at the store today, sales associate said Masters were completely out of stock for the rest of ASW. But French Blue 12s will be at 306 either today or Monday

Last edited:
That's good, any idea how many PSNYs in stock? that's what I'm going for to

Nah I didn't ask. But judging off the guys reaction they should still have pairs left. When I asked for my size he already said they have. That place is a madhouse.

Glad I took the risk and headed down after a fellow NTer said they were dropping today. Literally was a quick 10 mins, parked, went inside, bought and left.

Last edited:
Nah I didn't ask. But judging off the guys reaction they should still have pairs left. When I asked for my size he already said they have. That place is a madhouse.

Thanks. I wasn't expecting this much people here, don't know how people do this **** smh. Shoe game messed up.

Thanks. I wasn't expecting this much people here, don't know how people do this **** smh. Shoe game messed up.

Unless they knew about Pinnacles or PSNYs I don't know why people are still lining up.

Glad I took the risk and headed down after a fellow NTer said they were dropping today. Literally was a quick 10 mins, parked, went inside, bought and left.

What's good bruh.
They have any white OVO's there this morning?
Please and thank you

Hi guys, I'm not looking to ask help to pick up shoes..I just wanted to get that AIR tee with the CN TOWER tee...i couldn't go down at all cox baby is due any time this weekend @_@ so if anyone can really help pls PM me thanks

Went to the 10 pm Jordan open run last night. Fun Experience. Let you wear the new Jordan xxx on the ryerson court converted to a Jordan brand court. Only wished they would have given away some free gear :smh:

Back
Top Bottom