Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just stepped in and out.

Yup,no more PSNY and AIR shirt since I was going to ask for an exchange since they gave me a wrong size last Thursday.

Went Friday and security was an a-hole and wouldn't allow me to do an exchange. I don't even need to go in, just a size swap and he was being a b**** about it. I wanted a swap since I knew it will sell out.

Oh well, I just have looser shirt...circa 90s
happy.gif
can u post a pic of the shirt ?

^^ I was thinking the same, If there was still some stock left of the Wc4's or Master 12's

But doesn't sound like they do anymore

I'm out right now but it would be the AIR shirt with the 'i' as the CN tower and have multiple languages of the word air below it.

Black and gold. I think it also has a white version

Sigh
I hope someone will able to help if they still have
Maybe it's bad timing for a baby this weekend but I guess that's more important than all those clothing and shoes lol

Anyone looking for ovo's, check nike right now !!!! 8.5-10.5

WOW...did they just dropped pairs? Just my luck. Praying to get them on SX this morning and what happens?...they drop on NDCs again. :frown:

OVOs are not meant to be

Only good thing about the 930am train was the small restock of Chicago 1s. Yeezy Plats were there as well but not feeling em. Black ovo's weren't available.

Last edited:
WOW...did they just dropped pairs? Just my luck. Praying to get them on SX this morning and what happens?...they drop on NDCs again. :frown:

OVOs are not meant to be

Lol I hear you, I feel the same with these pinnacles. Keep checking the site, I think they will load whatever becomes avail. It didn't last long, sold out quick.

Not on the train til 4pm ... Hope there is something decent left. Do they restock throughout the day?
The trend has been a "re-stock" at around 2pm... friday they brought out the master's around that time, don't know if they did one for yesterday but I was talking to one of the SNKRSXPRESS people and she confirmed there usually is an afternoon restock for those passengers on board.

If anyone has the chance to help me score the Cyber Monday 1s in size 8 on the train today, that would be dope!

Would definitely work something out with you afterwards.

And last night dunk comp though.

Back
Top Bottom