Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Where were you able to purchase the patches from? Is this from the 306 underground? I tried asking if I can purchase them and they denied me...

Wasn't able to purchase the patches but the staff was really good today when I went. Since all the fleece tops and bottoms were sold out which is the only thing you could get patched. They gave me a bunch as I guess a sorry or something.

I believe Holt Renfrew at yorkdale is fcfs, not 100% though try calling them tomorrow to find out. I'll ask since I'm going to be there to enter raffles at champs and ftl

Champs + Footlocker are doing yeezy raffles? Which other champs and FTL are getting stock as well? I haven't really been hunting for yeezys so I don't have previous knowledge of which stores had stock before

EC Champs if based on their history would be a 1 day unannounced raffle
eyes.gif
Yea went today and they said raffle tomorrow

I have a puck with the six rings laser etched and a few 306 yonge street jordan sticker, just wondering if anyone got the the six rings pins or the hockey jersey pins. Will trade cuz I just wanted to match my customized hoodie.

thanks.

Last edited:
does foot locker actually put shoes on hold for you over the phone? I called stc and they put a pair of shoes for me on hold before but when I went to pick it up, they acted surprised and just took them from the back. didn't even ask for my name. Tryna pick up the curry 2 asg

Champs + Footlocker are doing yeezy raffles? Which other champs and FTL are getting stock as well? I haven't really been hunting for yeezys so I don't have previous knowledge of which stores had stock before
I called EC Foot Locker earlier today and they said were removed from the Yeezy list and that only Yorkdale, SQ1 and STC would be geting them. Kinda odd since STC wasn't on the Adidas.ca list. Tried calling to confirm but nobody picked up.

Is EC Champs one day only tomorrow? Or all week? Also HoH should be getting them too right?

didn't know pins were so sought after i have the 306 yonge, jumpman, 6 ring doing the 6 hand, last shot 

will let em go for idk 30?

edit sold sorry bros

Last edited:
Has anyone ever won a yeezy raffle from LS? I'm always suspicious of raffles that are done via an iPad. No different that all these IG raffles I see on my feed. I wonder if it's just a way to get newsletter subscribers/IG followers.

Out of all the usual sneaker raffles by boutiques, I find Livestock, Capsule and Nomad to be near legit. I frequently see, hear or know people who win raffles through those stores. I never hear of people winning anywhere else.

I've heard this release will have more winners. More pairs being released for purchase. Good timing for Adidas, seeing as how Nike/Jumpman just killed the weekend.

10/10 ASW.

I have to say, even though I wasn't active in too many events, I think I did what I wanted to do - be apart of at least ONE.

Background info:

-working for a ticket broker, had plenty of access to seats for Thurs night private event, Fri-Sun ASW, and True North parties both Fri + Sun

-just dropped 1k on accounting exams

-had a busy schedule so wasn't able to attend nearly as much things as I could've

-ASW was just on a bad weekend for me

My experience:

Positive

-got into JB Kings Court randomly

-amazing experience and got to test out the 30s

-Rising Stars - was good for what I paid ($100 for lowerbowl pair, sat right beside Melo's kid)

-PLENTY of athlete appearances (even though I didn't attend any)

Negative

-not enough giveaways in terms of merch at any of the events I attended

-I had no idea where to look in terms of where players will be and what they'll be doing

Haven seems fairly legit with the raffles, my friend won the Pirate Blacks there, but wasn't able to pick them up the day they released them. They were willing to hold them for an extra week, which is totally cool of them, they could have easily just kept that unclaimed pair for a friend or family.

Back
Top Bottom