Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

there was also a small line of ghost chairs (less than 10) outside holt renfrew when i left. was hoping to cop asg merch on discount, but the selection at all yorkdale locations wasn't great

T
there was also a small line of ghost chairs (less than 10) outside holt renfrew when i left. was hoping to cop asg merch on discount, but the selection at all yorkdale locations wasn't great
Thanks for the update. I'm going to start after school tomorrow

R they allowing ppl to camp inside?

Any one else selling or trading Jordan pins? I am looking for the J1 skate, hockey jersey, 306 Yonge / 6 rings / jumpman set, Jordan 30 and OVO Jordan. HMU

At Footlocker YD and overheard an employee say once it hits 9pm anyone outside of the store waiting in line will be cut off. Hope this helps those still deep in this crazy line.

Last edited:
There is less than 15 pairs at Holt's Yorkdale. May the odds be ever in whoever crazy enough to give up 3 days of their lives favour

Ghost chairs lol. When I was on the snkr xprss, I was talking to some americans about sneaker line ups and they laughed at the idea of ghost chairs saying Canada is so nice that people honour empty chairs in a line. If that was NYC or any other city, those chairs would be found in a dumpster.

Ghost chairs lol. When I was on the snkr xprss, I was talking to some americans about sneaker line ups and they laughed at the idea of ghost chairs saying Canada is so nice that people honour empty chairs in a line. If that was NYC or any other city, those chairs would be found in a dumpster.

I lived in Baton Rouge/New Orleans for seven years, and I remember Sherrifs pulling there tasers out during the Concord 11 Release, and eventually shut it down. The other mall had windows shattered. There is no way ghost chairs would have stood a chance. I'm just surprised people put up with that stuff here.

Last edited:
Lol I remember someone asking a few months back if ghost chairs are acceptable or not. Only Canadians can get away with this s**t lmao.

Any one else selling or trading Jordan pins? I am looking for the J1 skate, hockey jersey, 306 Yonge / 6 rings / jumpman set, Jordan 30 and OVO Jordan. HMU
Same, if anyone's willing I'm looking for the 6 rings & goat, moreso the 6 rings.  But if you guys also have the hockey jersey and or the 306 yonge and the "flight" pin.  I have some extra pins I can trade, CN Tower "RISE" T shirt, Hockey Pucks, and if all else maybe cash (but nothing crazy lol). 

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Ghost chairs were still there when I left the mall around 9:30, security was talking to the group of guys out there, wonder if they'll be shooed or just checking what's going on...lol

I'm preparing to board the L train this week 
frown.gif

What's up guys ! Did you guys score what you were looking for, how was it for you guys.

I lived in Baton Rouge/New Orleans for seven years, and I remember Sherrifs pulling there tasers out during the Concord 11 Release, and eventually shut it down. The other mall had windows shattered. There is no way ghost chairs would have stood a chance. I'm just surprised people put up with that stuff here.

Completely agreed !!! That's some crazyness if you ask me. I don't support it, but we all know that's an instant scrap ! Without question. Ppl go hard for the chairs ! Lol ! I wouldn't have the balls to do that, phantom chairs. Maybe we are too polite.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom