Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Jay Bruce is now a Blue Jay :pimp:
Traded away injury-prone Michael Saunders

Man, I'm happy, but at the same time, makes me wonder if they're planning on letting Bautista leave with this acquisition. I remember way back, when Griff was with Cinci, I went to a game and the fans kept on heckling Bruce. He was like 21 at the time.

Jay Bruce is now a Blue Jay :pimp:
Traded away injury-prone Michael Saunders

Man, I'm happy, but at the same time, makes me wonder if they're planning on letting Bautista leave with this acquisition. I remember way back, when Griff was with Cinci, I went to a game and the fans kept on heckling Bruce. He was like 21 at the time.

I was actually at one of those games that Cincy series, Bronson Arroyo got crushed like 15-1 :rofl:
Bautista made it clear if he doesn't get what he wants he's leaving, I hope management is smart enough to realize he's been heavily underpaid these past 5 years, just make things right for him and let him retire a Jay.

I don't think this trade affects Bautista though, we traded Revere away originally and Saunders has had long history of injuries.

Last edited:
anyone got jordan 12 master, how is the quality on that shoe and comfort level ? Don't wanna spend 250 and I can't last few without pain in them.

anyone got jordan 12 master, how is the quality on that shoe and comfort level ? Don't wanna spend 250 and I can't last few without pain in them.
The quality is pretty good.  Comfort on 12's...  you can feel the zoom but the sole itself is pretty stiff because of the CF plate.  I had the chance to get them at 306 but passed since I already have playoffs and taxis.

Has anybody seen the all-star mug and/or keychain at any sportchek locations? I went to yorkdale (said they had stock on sportchek.ca) and apparently they shipped all the all star stuff to MLSE, according to an employee.
a family behind me in the checkout line was looking at all star mugs at the maple leaf square (air canada centre) location after sunday's game. don't know if it's the design you're looking for. it had the cn tower all star logo, i think.

^ too bad. doubt i'd ever wear overtly bulls colours, but i'd still cop to stock. i enjoy watching him play (even when he's single handedly beating us). i was sorry he was injured for the asg. i might still want to track down his asg jersey

in other news, looks like stroman just signed with jordan brand:

looks like just the cleat version of the 4s available to everyone so far, but hope to see something more exciting on the mound at skydome this summer

Last edited:
Has anyone seen any of the Triple White Primeknit Lillard 2s around anywhere? Didn't realize they'd sell out so fast on adidas.ca
at yorkdale

Have to throw a rep your way. I checked Solestop this past week and found nothing, but I just did a deep dive on their site again; though I didn't come up with Triple White Lillards, I actually came across the last pair of Tubular X "Sesame" in my size, which I had wanted for a while but never managed to find. Pretty excited for them.
They're up on their site now if you still want them: http://www.solestop.com/collections/footwear-adidas/products/aq7994

NT fam, is there any reputable sneakers store in the GTA where we can trade?

See alot of these on youtube, don't seem to have any in TO
There isn't really a big consignment shop here...  only one I can think of is essential but then again...  I don't think they do trades.

Thinking of going up a size on my 12s, and using my size 13 that I already have for playing ball in. Any feedback or recommendation? I find my 4s + 9s + 11s in size 13 snug for me and went up a size on those. My Taxi 12s were TTS, but my Master 12s feel a little snug.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Were any of you guys able to go to real sports or the sportchek in that area today or recently? Im looking for some all star game memorabilia but can't find any. I'm specifically looking for a glass mug, and a keychain. The mug i seen on real sports website (2 pack glass mugs for 25 or 30$, and the keychain was on sportchek.ca but sold out).

Anything good still left at RealSports? Thanks

Anyone still waiting on their OVO from nike.ca? Tracking says it reached pearson airport since Feb 18th with no movement or activity since. 

Back
Top Bottom