Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So would u guys say the master 12s were harder to grt on release day compared to 72-10 on release day?

So would u guys say the master 12s were harder to grt on release day compared to 72-10 on release day?

For me personally I had the exact same experience for both. Walked in to house of hoops at 10am and easy cop. Not sure if this is because I'm size 12 but I haven't had an issue striking out once since the preorder system was abolished.

72-10's were sitting in many cities across the US. I'm not sure how they were here as I didn't csre for them. I know that many pairs were shipped from the US to the Jumpman store here at 306 Yonge for ASW cause they couldn't sell in the states.

New member here.

Got to downtown 7:30 at House of Hoops.

Waited, got in around 8:20

luckily still have my size.

Was a bit scared because there were so many people jumping in and out, presumably getting tickets from other stores to hoard additional pairs to resell.

I'd like to see stores make people wear them out, I think this will drastically drop the number of hoarders. lol

not much left of the ASG 2015 version. Believe i saw a 10 and then maybe a 12 or 13, maybe 5 pairs left in total. 

yellow elite kobe x had 8 and 8.5 left, again maybe around 5 pairs left. 
are the elite kobes extra 25% off too? if so whats pricce

New member here.

Was a bit scared because there were so many people jumping in and out, presumably getting tickets from other stores to hoard additional pairs to resell.

I'd like to see stores make people wear them out, I think this will drastically drop the number of hoarders. lol

Not in the winter though with all the salt and everything. But yeah I agree.

New member here.

agree.. fk resellers

In case people want to try some brick and mortar stores...

Saw some older basketball shoes on the clearance racks of Today's Sportswear at Kennedy & Hwy 7 in Markham. Some Adidas Rose 3/4/5s, a pair of black gold Reebok Question, a pair of red alternate Air Flight 89, some other cool stuff I don't remember off my head.

SVP Sports Woodside Square Finch & McCowan still has Shaq Attaq 1 crackled leather and Shaq Attaq 4s for like 50 bucks.

At Warden & Finch Bridlewood Mall First String Sports looks like the owner pulled most of his stock out as clearance items 50% off MSRP. Saw a pair of black Air Max 2 Barkleys and a pair of ultramarine Air 180s.

A pair of Reebok Pump Fury OG still at Groovy.

At Eaze Scarborough Town looks like OG Reebok Ventilators are now just 50 bucks. Saw a pair of Lady Liberty Jordan 10s on the shelf still. Walked into HOH just before noon and no Jordan 12s left.

Not sure if any joggers / running shoe collectors on NT but Asics Metarun still available at both Asics stores. These put any Boost shoes to shame in terms of comfort and performance (returned my Ultra Boost ST).

Thanks for the Scarborough update lol

woke up this morning to find out i ruined shoe collecting (kijiji in box). maybe i should jump off a birdge so everyone can eat.... smh

didn't someone manage to cop a pair of these early from 306 yonge on as weekend? i thought someone posted a pic of a real life pair of these in this thread but i can't find it. was wondering what canadian retail is going to be

didn't someone manage to cop a pair of these early from 306 yonge on as weekend? i thought someone posted a pic of a real life pair of these in this thread but i can't find it. was wondering what canadian retail is going to be

Salesperson told me $400, I didn't get the

Maybe someone should start a monthly thread for canadian outlet?

Toronto Premium/Milton

Kobe 11 elites ASG/LbJ 13 ASG $295 - 25%

Superfly 4s triple black $130 - 25%

Superfly 3s $130 - 25%

Vaughn Mills

LBJ 12 ASG $170 - 25%

I am willing to trade my Cement 4 pin for another pin. I have the following pins from ASW:
- Jumpman
- Wings
- 306 Yonge
- Bring your game
- Maple Leaf + 416
- Cement 4

PM please.

Last edited:
ON A GOOD NOTE:

WANNA GIVE A HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @ltpkma for the HUGE ASSIST.  He kindly traded me my size in OVO's and didn't even ask for a tip...  take some notes Toronto Sneaker Community. But of course I couldn't let such a good deal go unnoticed and thanked him with a a few dolla$

THERE ARE SOME GOOD PEOPLE ON NT, PEOPLE!
APPRECIATE IT MY DUDE!

Back
Top Bottom