Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

All orders that have been stuck since Feb 18 are now all upgraded to express shipping. It should be here this week once it's cleared at custom. I spoke to Nike Portland HQ over the weekend.

Last edited:
If there's any Leafs fans here, the Maple Leafs have called up a couple Marlies. Most notably, Nylander, Hyman, and Kapanen! (And they're all playing today)

Idk if this is allowed here but I remember people discussing the Jays here once so why not.

Leafs are horrible breh

All orders that have been stuck since Feb 18 are now all upgraded to express shipping. It should be here this week once it's cleared at custom. I spoke to Nike Portland HQ over the weekend.
Did they say anything about the shipment? 

It did say it arrived at YYZ, but then departed AMS

If there's any Leafs fans here, the Maple Leafs have called up a couple Marlies. Most notably, Nylander, Hyman, and Kapanen! (And they're all playing today)

Idk if this is allowed here but I remember people discussing the Jays here once so why not.
Yea I heard the news.  Should be interesting but we should finish tanking this season.  Don't want to try winning games and end up with a crappier pick.

you should be telling Nike Canada not me buddy.I have shipment stuck too. 

Just think it's funny that their solution is to "upgrade" everyone to express shipping. I'm not convinced that's what's truly going on. I'd have preferred an email saying we messed up and we'll find out what happened and where your packages are. Of course they'd never do that.

Last edited:
Yea I heard the news.  Should be interesting but we should finish tanking this season.  Don't want to try winning games and end up with a crappier pick.

Exactly how I feel aswell. Should be fun to see the rooks play, I want them to win, but at the same time I dont wanna hurt our draft position lmao.

Just think it's funny that their solution is to "upgrade" everyone to express shipping. I'm not convinced that's what's truly going on. I'd have preferred an email saying we messed up and we'll find out what happened and where your packages are. Of course they'd never do that.
Well at least it looks like the goods are going to show up at our doorsteps as opposed to being lost.

My friend had to get like nine WC4 raffle tickets just to have one phone call back from FTL telling him he's a winner.  I thought I was the **** hitting NDC after lunch on launch day and spent all but 2 mins to checkout the shoe in my size, just to have it stuck at customs lol!

Last edited:
Well at least it looks like the goods are going to show up at our doorsteps as opposed to being lost.

My friend had to get like nine WC4 raffle tickets just to have one phone call back from FTL telling him he's a winner.  I thought I was the **** hitting NDC after lunch on launch day and spent all but 2 mins to checkout the shoe in my size, just to have it stuck at customs lol!

Hey at least you're waiting for something. 8)

Some are left to buy at resale prices

alright so i've finally completed my pin collection... and I must say it was quite fun even after the fact ASG was over...
doing all the investigative work and research to find the pins I needed... looking on almost every platform of social media and kijiji etc. made it more a rewarding experience. And I'm proud to say I didn't even drop a dime for a pin (all trades).

I appreciate everyone in the city who actually did this as something for their own and not for monetary gain (there are a lot of you out there).

I'm hoping to turn one of my girlfriends extra JORDAN "remastered" shoe boxes into a pin box such as the ones they gave out (I think that's what they were put in?).

Anyways carry on with your NDC rants.

alright so i've finally completed my pin collection... and I must say it was quite fun even after the fact ASG was over...
doing all the investigative work and research to find the pins I needed... looking on almost every platform of social media and kijiji etc. made it more a rewarding experience. And I'm proud to say I didn't even drop a dime for a pin (all trades).

I appreciate everyone in the city who actually did this as something for their own and not for monetary gain (there are a lot of you out there).

I'm hoping to turn one of my girlfriends extra JORDAN "remastered" shoe boxes into a pin box such as the ones they gave out (I think that's what they were put in?).

Anyways carry on with your NDC rants.
Can you post a pic? I need a check list to see which ones I still need to find!

Anyone seen the Jordan Eclipse in black at any of the Nike Outlets lately? ES has em for $97.99 but never has many sizes. Looking to get some groomsmen gifts.

So I finally received one of my orders from Nike. Ironically it was the Racers I ordered about a week after my WC4s. My WC4s are still M.I.A. and the tracking hasn't been updated since Feb.18th. 

So I finally received one of my orders from Nike. Ironically it was the Racers I ordered about a week after my WC4s. My WC4s are still M.I.A. and the tracking hasn't been updated since Feb.18th. 
was your order stuck since 18 and you got it now? Has the online tracking been updated to delivered or still at "Arrived Destination Country"?

Back
Top Bottom