Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

was your order stuck since 18 and you got it now? Has the online tracking been updated to delivered or still at "Arrived Destination Country"?
No no, the order that's been stuck since the 18th is for my WC4s which is still MIA. My racers are the ones that just came in. I wonder if there's an issue with all the shoes they dropped during all star weekend. Has anyone received their OVO or WC4 orders??

No no, the order that's been stuck since the 18th is for my WC4s which is still MIA. My racers are the ones that just came in. I wonder if there's an issue with all the shoes they dropped during all star weekend. Has anyone received their OVO or WC4 orders??
I received my WC4 last monday. Ordered a day after OVO. -___-

sorry didnt realize they blocked it the first time. even without the dot com at the end its blocked.

Last edited:
I'd guess with that volume, they bulk ship and the whole container (or whatever
. I wonder if there's an issue with all the shoes they dropped during all star weekend. Has anyone received their OVO or WC4 orders??

They likely ship in bulk and dispatch further in Canada. So the palette/container or whatever that were shipped out during ASW is probably having problems

Can you post a pic? I need a check list to see which ones I still need to find!
AS PROMISED (please excuse my phones camera, and the lighting in room is quite dim):

The sets that were given out at the stores/purchasable didn't come with the Maple Leaf, 416, or "BRING YOUR GAME" pins.  Or at least the box sets I've seen did not come with them. 

Theses three were collected and given out at the HoH Yonge (maple leaf/416) & Eaton's Footlocker (Bring your game pin, mine is in the middle in the same zip as the maple leaf/416 pin sorry not too visible).

Last edited:
So just got off the phone with nike.ca and pretty much got the same damn response. "We will launch an investigation and get back to you 3 - 5 days" 

AS PROMISED (please excuse my phones camera, and the lighting in room is quite dim):

The sets that were given out at the stores/purchasable didn't come with the Maple Leaf, 416, or "BRING YOUR GAME" pins.  Or at least the box sets I've seen did not come with them. 

Theses three were collected and given out at the HoH Yonge (maple leaf/416) & Eaton's Footlocker (Bring your game pin, mine is in the middle in the same zip as the maple leaf/416 pin sorry not too visible).

Are you going to wear them?

Are you going to wear them?
yeah probably, adds a nice touch of detail to hats etc.
maybe not all of them, but for sure going to make use of these.

and if anything they'll be displayed with some of my other MJ memorabilia.

Last edited:

So just got off the phone with nike.ca and pretty much got the same damn response. "We will launch an investigation and get back to you 3 - 5 days" 
Well it's been 5 business days since I called and nothing. I don't want Jordan 12 French Blues either as a replacement for the WC4s lol!

Apparently Nike has been sending out messages to people who had orders cancelled on the Master 12's that they would be able to reserve the French Blues and they also received 20% off.

Any news on the Kobe Fade to Black collection? I know the 2k4s are suppose to launch March 1st. Haven't seen any pictures of them though.

I ordered a couple of pairs of socks during all star weekend from NDC and I got the same email about my order being delayed. They refunded the shipping and said they'll send me a 20% off code which I haven't received. Would be lovely if I could put that towards the French blues.
But where are my socks??

Back
Top Bottom