Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone ever had the following situation...

I bought 2 pairs of shoes from footlocker.com and had them sent to my aunts place in the states, which I forgot to mention to her. She didn't know about it so she did not accept the package and it was returned to sender (which was footlocker). I called footlocker and explained the situation and asked if they could resend the package once they received it, now that I had mentioned to my aunt to expect a package. They were more than accommodating and said that since they had the stock, they would simply send another package out and would just keep the rejected package. Anyways, my aunt received the pair and all was good. However,, a few days later, I received an email saying that they would refund me the money for the shoes....I guess they thought that since the original package had been returned, a refund was in order. Lo and behold, a few days past my PayPal was refunded......

What would you guys do in this situation?  I don't want anyone to get in trouble over this mistake....however, I like free shoes..... :wink:

Just keep them. There is a slim chance they may still charge you. 

If you still feel guilty about keeping them, just paypal me the money 
laugh.gif

W00T!!!

[h4]History[/h4]

Email Notifications: Sign up  | Remove

[table][tr][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Time[/th][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Description[/th][th=""]Retail Location[/th][th=""]Signatory Name[/th][/tr][tr][td]2016/03/02[/td][td]15:02[/td][td]MISSISSAUGA, ON[/td][td]Shipment picked up by Canada Post  
helpicon.png
[/td][td]  [/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2016/02/16[/td][td]14:22[/td][td]MISSISSAUGA, ON[/td][td]Electronic information submitted by shipper. 
helpicon.png
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Has anyone ever had the following situation...

I bought 2 pairs of shoes from footlocker.com and had them sent to my aunts place in the states, which I forgot to mention to her. She didn't know about it so she did not accept the package and it was returned to sender (which was footlocker). I called footlocker and explained the situation and asked if they could resend the package once they received it, now that I had mentioned to my aunt to expect a package. They were more than accommodating and said that since they had the stock, they would simply send another package out and would just keep the rejected package. Anyways, my aunt received the pair and all was good. However,, a few days later, I received an email saying that they would refund me the money for the shoes....I guess they thought that since the original package had been returned, a refund was in order. Lo and behold, a few days past my PayPal was refunded......

What would you guys do in this situation?  I don't want anyone to get in trouble over this mistake....however, I like free shoes..... :wink:

Maybe it's the world rewarding what you did in this life or past lives...GOOD KARMA

I would say just keep it and maybe it will still be deducted, if not then CONGRATS you got free shoes :smokin

Quick question, would appreciate any help. I'm selling kicks via PayPal to be shipped to Vancouver. The buyer offered to cover his own shipping by creating a UPS label for me to send out the package. Is this sketchy in any way? Should I stick with my own shipping?

Quick question, would appreciate any help. I'm selling kicks via PayPal to be shipped to Vancouver. The buyer offered to cover his own shipping by creating a UPS label for me to send out the package. Is this sketchy in any way? Should I stick with my own shipping?

What kind of Paypal payment are you doing? Do gifted and you should be fine. Just to make sure he can't charge you back. Plus he can't blame you if the package never arrives since it's him who provided the shipping label.

But I'm sure there are more experienced sellers here that can chime in

W00T!!!

Still havent receive my OVOs. Status is not updating thru nike.com and cant even track it thru canadapost. Smh

[h4]History[/h4]

Email Notifications: Sign up
 | Remove

[table][TR]
[th=""]Date[/th]

[th=""]Time[/th]

[th=""]Location[/th]

[th=""]Description[/th]

[th=""]Retail Location[/th]

[th=""]Signatory Name[/th]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]2016/03/02[/td]

[td]15:02[/td]

[td]MISSISSAUGA, ON[/td]

[td]Shipment picked up by Canada Post 
helpicon.png

[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]

[/td]

[/TR]
[tr][td]2016/02/16[/td]

[td]14:22[/td]

[td]MISSISSAUGA, ON[/td]

[td]Electronic information submitted by shipper. 
helpicon.png

[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/tr][/table]

Still havent receive my OVOs. Status is not updating thru nike.com and cant even track it thru canadapost. Smh
Don't worry man there was no tracking info for me until 5pm-ish. On Canada Post search by reference number use date range Feb 1st to today and it should show.

Check again tmr morning.

Last edited:

I've never done that before... I would actually call Paypal and see if you'll still be covered in the case he tries to claim the package never arrived.  They're usually pretty helpful in answering your questions.  Don't worry about charge backs tbh.  As long as you do it via invoice, paypal has you covered 100% I've had experience with this.

Last edited:

Should be fine. To protect yourself you can do a couple of things:

-You will be able to see the address on the label before shipping it out.
-Make sure the addresses match (address on paypal and shipping address on label are the same)
-Make sure his address is confirmed (verified by paypal that the address is actually of the seller)
-Add in the notes of the transaction that buyer supplied the UPS shipping label. There is a character limit so be concise.
-DROP IT OFF AT AN ACTUAL UPS LOCATION. You'll get confirmation that you sent it out (ask for receipt).

Optional:
-Get the buyer to add insurance up to the value of the sale

Worst case scenario:
You can't really get too screwed on paypal ($$$ wise) as long as everything is well documented (save conversations for future evidence if it gets that far). I've had my fair share of crazy paypal transactions and the arbitration process is pretty comprehensive and will work out for you if you actually are getting screwed.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I've never done that before... I would actually call Paypal and see if you'll still be covered in the case he tries to claim the package never arrived.  They're usually pretty helpful in answering your questions.  Don't worry about charge backs tbh.  As long as you do it via invoice, paypal has you covered 100% I've had experience with this.
What kind of Paypal payment are you doing? Do gifted and you should be fine. Just to make sure he can't charge you back. Plus he can't blame you if the package never arrives since it's him who provided the shipping label.

But I'm sure there are more experienced sellers here that can chime in
Should be fine. To protect yourself you can do a couple of things:

-You will be able to see the address on the label before shipping it out.
-Make sure the addresses match (address on paypal and shipping address on label are the same)
-Make sure his address is confirmed (verified by paypal that the address is actually of the seller)
-Add in the notes of the transaction that buyer supplied the UPS shipping label. There is a character limit so be concise.
-DROP IT OFF AT AN ACTUAL UPS LOCATION. You'll get confirmation that you sent it out (ask for receipt).

Optional:
-Get the buyer to add insurance up to the value of the sale

Worst case scenario:
You can't really get too screwed on paypal ($$$ wise) as long as everything is well documented (save conversations for future evidence if it gets that far). I've had my fair share of crazy paypal transactions and the arbitration process is pretty comprehensive and will work out for you if you actually are getting screwed.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Repped, thanks guys. There was actually just a post on VSG calling the kid out for flopping so I'll resort to doing business locally instead. Nonetheless thanks for the tips, they'll be helpful in the future.

I ordered a pair of Flyknit Racers off NDC just after the ASG, I think I placed the order on Feb 18th and it just got here on Tuesday. When did you guys place your orders for your WC4's?

I ordered a pair of Flyknit Racers off NDC just after the ASG, I think I placed the order on Feb 18th and it just got here on Tuesday. When did you guys place your orders for your WC4's?
mine is on feb.14 and i didnt receive yet.

who u guys here planning to cop the ajko 1 "timeless canvas" this saturday?

Last edited:
FYI, for my WC4 order, tracking and also got an email from NDCa saying order has been delivered. 

My WC4s are here! Holy crap it actually feels like a proper pair of basketball shoes ROFL!

BTW hope you guys won't disappoint as the outside seems pretty flawless. Had some nasty glue on the inside boot sockliner but I've managed to clean it off after an hour or two.

Last edited:
Has anyone used a Nike promo code after their order was already placed? I made an order and forgot about my promo code a received a while back... is it possible to get it applied after order has already been submitted?

Back
Top Bottom