Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just got to boycott and not buy from the resellers, that will drive them out of business.

Last edited:
Found a few sizes of the Raptors on-court shooter shirts at Pro Image in Pickering Town Centre for $50.

Just got my Paris 10s delivered from NDC. Fastest i've ever received a standard shipment from the canadian site (5 days from initial order). Gotta say i love them more seeing it in person. The snakeskin texture is straight fire.

Idk if champs at breamlea still have those Mitchell ness raptors hoodie with patches left! I was last there when the French blue drop! It was on 25% off rack! I seen a S, L and XXL!

Just got my Paris 10s delivered from NDC. Fastest i've ever received a standard shipment from the canadian site (5 days from initial order). Gotta say i love them more seeing it in person. The snakeskin texture is straight fire.

The prismatic effect of the material wasn't captured by images online. It has a rainbow effect when seen in different angles :smokin

I have a birthday Adidas online coupon for 15%. I won't see any use to it, but if you do, shoot me a PM. Only valid for the next 7 days.

Hey guys sport chek has fsr of the blue/neon ultra boosts online for those interested (edit: sorry can't post links yet).

Any one seen these socks in Toronto? Trying to buy a pair today, maybe HOH?

anyone creating a mamba day ID? super tempted atm might pull the trigger
was thinking about it, but i don't like the designs enough to justify $339 cdn. i'd rather save it and chase down the ftb 11's he actually wore

Those FTB 11's are absolute fire.

I wish they were more easily copable.
Agree. The details and quality much better than the ID EM mamba pair.

Resell on those things are crazy.... won't be able to cop a pair of them... oh well. (Any hookups for size 11 would be great haha :smile:

anyone creating a mamba day ID? super tempted atm might pull the trigger

Made two pairs

im one of those guys that makes like 40+ diff designs for a certain iD shoe

decided to go with the original black/gold stats color blocking and then added hits of yellow and purple for obvious reasons, gold speckles on the outsole, tour yellow translucent outsole, yellow lining, put the Mamba date on the inside tongues

will post pics once they arrive

Last edited:
I want these bad are they still available in Canada. I am trying to avoid the mark up price. I missed the 3am debut. 

For those thinking about making a Mamba Day ID - you might want to check out the Lower Merion EMs in-store before you order a pair. That shoe looks cheap. The EM doesn't even feel like engineered mesh....almost feels like fuse material.....not that much better than a Venomenon IMO. You're better off paying the extra money for the Flyknit ID and designing a pair of XIs that look like the pair he wore last night.

Back
Top Bottom