Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah I was at VM yesterday as well. Was madness. There was 25% off pretty much everything. Didn't notice too many indoor football boots. One of the sales racks as a Nike Lab/ White label tech fleece crew for $60, size M. Was oogling it last time I was there in Jan as well. Got this for $135 plus 25% off, pretty happy as I was about to buy on asos for  90 pounds. They had a medium and some XLs, also had the all blue one. Saw some of the tech woven trousers in most sizes and the shorts in 30 as well.

http://www.deadstock.ca/collections...tech-windrunner-light-crimson-deep-royal-blue
If anyone can pick up this same jacket in M for downtown pickup I'd be willing to pay for your time! Thanks!

So Yorkdale only got 10 pairs apparently, and they popped up and went like that this afternoon. Don't know if it was the call back method or "silent" drop.

They had a FSR of these at Vaughan Mills (did not look at the price, I already had 4 items in hand when I saw it), I've seen them on the clearance racks around Christmas, but usually in XL/XXL. I think it released Fall 2014, I have the Obsidian/Grey one of this and love it because the hood is water resistant.
just out of curiosity, how much did you get the obsidian/grey  for? + so the chances of me being able to get the matching pants are wishful thinking? haha. 

Quote:

just out of curiosity, how much did you get the obsidian/grey  for? + so the chances of me being able to get the matching pants are wishful thinking? haha. 
I got mine for about $80, over a year ago at the outlet. Don't even recall if there were matching pants or what they look like, I was only interested in the windrunner.

How do those woven pants fit? Are they very tight?
They fit great, nice tapered leg, not tight at all, loose in the thigh and waist (there's an elastic patch in the back, so it stretches).

Last edited:
Heading to VM tmrw, I'll see if there's anything worthy of posting.

FF 30% off cards are available.

THIS! He's lost 4 in 8 innings. To bad he isn't the same after the injury.   We need another left hander.
BRETT CECIL IS TRASH THIS SEASON.
Toronto pitchers are notoriously slow starters, especially the bullpen.  

Brett Cecil in April 2016 so far is 0-4 w/a 5.19 ERA.  April 2015 was 1-2 w/ a 5.14 ERA.  April 2014 was 0-2 w/ a 5.23 ERA.  He's gonna pick it up along with the rest of the 'pen and starters.

No one *****ing about him when he was pitching great during the post season run.

THIS! He's lost 4 in 8 innings. To bad he isn't the same after the injury.   We need another left hander.

BRETT CECIL IS TRASH THIS SEASON.

Toronto pitchers are notoriously slow starters, especially the bullpen.  

Brett Cecil in April 2016 so far is 0-4 w/a 5.19 ERA.  April 2015 was 1-2 w/ a 5.14 ERA.  April 2014 was 0-2 w/ a 5.23 ERA.  He's gonna pick it up along with the rest of the 'pen and starters.

No one *****ing about him when he was pitching great during the post season run.

He set the bar too high for himself with that hot streak of scoreless innings :rofl:
Fair enough, Cecil is not the only problem. Can't stand Gibby's bullpen management either.

He set the bar too high for himself with that hot streak of scoreless innings
roll.gif

Fair enough, Cecil is not the only problem. Can't stand Gibby's bullpen management either.
Gibby's terrible.  I don't think they can win a World Series with him managing.  He can't play small ball.

Starting pitching has been great so far minus a few games and Dickey.  Bats are starting to come around besides the Big 3.

It's gonna be a great season. *hopefully*

Heading to VM tmrw, I'll see if there's anything worthy of posting.

FF 30% off cards are available.
Vm gave u the cards? I never got anything from them, ever
I've received F&F cards from Niagara once, they were handing them out to people at the cash register the week before F&F, nothing from VM ever (asked a couple times before and during F&F too).

However, Nike has been sending out the 30% off passes (one-time use code) by email at random, so check your emails, these were sent out Sunday. Judging by the outlet thread, I'm guessing about half the people received them. Some say it's from doing the surveys that you're on the list, others suggest subscribing to the email. I have 3 email accounts that I use for the surveys, 2 of which have Nike+ accounts linked to it, while the one that doesn't is the one that received the coupon.
Thanks for the heads up. Do you know what weekend it's for?

Last edited:
My brother works in VM and his friends work at The swoosh.

I also have a few from my own friends. But otherwise, as I recall when I worked there, we didn't handout like that, even if you asked.

Just giving an update for those that may be interested. I just picked up a White Label NikeLab Water-Repellent Coated Shell Jacket from Oshawa Marshalls for 67$. There were two left in Medium marked down from retail of $180 usd (230$ Cad). Nice piece and makes a great light shell spring jacket.

Last edited:

Just giving an update for those that may be interested. I just picked up a White Label NikeLab Water-Repellent Coated Shell Jacket from Oshawa Marshalls for 67$. There were two left in Medium marked down from retail of $180 usd (230$ Cad). Nice piece and makes a great light shell spring jacket.
Nice Find!

Footlocker's Canadian site is so garbage. Placed an order on the 17th, expected delivery was 3-7 days, today is the 7th day and nothing. Try to check my "Order Status", as soon as you enter your order info, site crashes everytime. Try to contact them through their online chat and its just a blank screen that doesn't load.

Back
Top Bottom