Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ya i grabbed a pair. was in the supreme thread and some guy posted the link so i  gave it a shot (to make myself happy from possibly being ghosted by preme).

cc got declined twice ( said info error) so the third time i checked out with paypal .

funny thing is i call my cc company and they tell me adidas charged me the two times i got "declined".

called adidas cs and was informed the site had glitch due to traffic.

Congrats! I was stuck in the "checkout loop", maybe that happens when the size you click sells out? Iunno, but hopefully they drop on ADCa!

ya i grabbed a pair. was in the supreme thread and some guy posted the link so i  gave it a shot (to make myself happy from possibly being ghosted by preme).

cc got declined twice ( said info error) so the third time i checked out with paypal .

funny thing is i call my cc company and they tell me adidas charged me the two times i got "declined".

called adidas cs and was informed the site had glitch due to traffic.

Congrats! I was stuck in the "checkout loop", maybe that happens when the size you click sells out? Iunno, but hopefully they drop on ADCa!
again, it was a consolation purchase. i really wanted that supreme order (tee and hoody) but may have been too quick for my own good  no confirmation email (but i have been charged full amount) crossing my fingers for a super late confirmation. then i will congratulate myself :smile: 

again, it was a consolation purchase. i really wanted that supreme order (tee and hoody) but may have been too quick for my own good  no confirmation email (but i have been charged full amount) crossing my fingers for a super late confirmation. then i will congratulate myself :smile: 

I would immediately call CS about your order.

I had the same thing happened to me...Too quick to checkout and Supreme thought my order was through a bot.

So they just cancelled it without informing me -- no cancellation email.

Called after a week when nothing was shipped just to be told it was cancelled due to "bot order"

I would immediately call CS about your order.

I had the same thing happened to me...Too quick to checkout and Supreme thought my order was through a bot.

So they just cancelled it without informing me -- no cancellation email.

Called after a week when nothing was shipped just to be told it was cancelled due to "bot order"
even if i call them, they're just going to say cancelled due to bottage heh .

i'll just hope for a late confirm (or maybe autofill ****** up my email addy) , if not then whatevz.

thanks for the heads up though :smile:

Supreme took the money out your cc, you should be good.  Generally if the cc doesn't show a charge but you checked out the item at Supreme, it's most likely a ghost order and it didn't go through.

There's no method to how Supreme is handling these ghost orders.  Last week I bought the motion tee, auto-fill and all, and checked out asap.  I got charged on the cc and got the tee delivered yesterday.

5 hours later,
nthat.gif

Anyone have an extra friends and family coupon for the outlets ? I'll give you my $50 vip pass that can be used on anything in may...

mesh ones look funny to me, waiting on pks or city socks. On another note if anyone struck out on the nova pks white and black and need them for retail, hit me up I have a extra sz 10
Agreed...  I've only bought one pair so far and it's the OG PK ones.  I think I'll wait for other stuff to come out.  Trying to cut down on my purchases this year.

If anyone went yesterday or is going to the International Center today and can provide a review/update it would be appreciated. Trying to determine if it's worth the 2 1/2 hour round trip drive. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
If anyone went yesterday or is going to the International Center today and can provide a review/update it would be appreciated. Trying to determine if it's worth the 2 1/2 hour round trip drive. Thanks in advance.
had some friends go yesterday tell me it was pretty decent. They said they had energy boosts, tubular X 

Anyone check Toronto premium outlets or Vaughn Mills today? I'm wondering when do they get new stock?

FF discount is 30.

My cousins went to the adidas sale, said it was mediocre at best in terms of merchandise. Shoes for around $30, but all the good shoes are gone.

Anyone seen TF pants black ang gold Nike logo hit the outlet yet? Thanks in advance if anyone spots them

Back
Top Bottom