Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

not bad $204 CDN shipping with fedex to toronto.  Should I worry about custom charges?
Since its Fed Ex, its 99% likely you're gonna get nabbed for Customs Charges.

Honestly though, I ordered anyway as I went to both the Adidas Originals store on Queen, and the Yonge-Dundas Adidas store to inquire. Yonge Dundas said they're most likely not getting them, and Adidas Originals said that IF they do get em, it's not for another month and its not guaranteed that they're even gonna get them.

Also, use promo code WELCOME15 for 15% off, shipping was paid for with that code, as well as a dollar off lol.

not bad $204 CDN shipping with fedex to toronto.  Should I worry about custom charges?
most likely you'll get hit with customs.  a bit of a stretch but i ordered yeezys off KITH which shipped fedex and i got hit.  also bought $90USD janoski's from sneakersnstuff in uk that also used fedex and also got hit with customs.

Last edited:
i call in and ask if Burloak has any tech fleece's in and the employee's always give me the same answer. its almost like the don't even acknowledge the question lol. I just wanted to double check before i make the trip out there. can anyone confirm if there are still any tech fleece wind runners?

Last edited:

For anyone visiting or visited Halton Hills today, any additional discounts on the hash wall?
usually if its not posted on here that someone has an update on the outlets, i think it would be quicker to call them and see if 

theres any promos in store, not trying to be rude or anything, but i find calling gets your the quickest answer.

as for inventory thats a diff story lol

Anyone who knows economics better than I do wanna give their input on Brexit and the falling British Pound? Is buying things from British sites now significantly cheaper? Is it worth it?

Last edited:
Anyone who knows economics better than I do wanna give their input on Brexit and the falling British Pound? Is buying things from British sites now significantly cheaper? Is it worth it?
Well with thier dollar dropping , everything you buy will be cheaper. Makes ordering from there alot more appealing , looks like thier economy is going to go into a severe depression,so long term il be alot cheaper to order in comparison to how it was a few days ago

30% off clearance and 25% off of hash wall at Vaughan mills

No tech fleece at all.

Here were a few shoes that were decent.

They had a few odd sizes of tf hoodies yesterday afternoon, on the clearance rack. I don't know what they're called, but the body is extremely long. It was $105 before discount

Was at halton. Not much heat just lots of people lol.

30 percent off clearance clothing
25 percent off hash

Had the am95 there as well.
Also fsr kobe mentalities for 69 plus 25 off. Same sale as before.

Fsr fly trap blue and white for 69 and additional 25 off.

Some kobe hoodies but for 100 plus and large or bugger only

Some asg lebrons for kids size 5 on hash but was still a hundred.

Some kids non zippered tech fleece sweaters medium or smaller on clearence racks. 49 bucks plus discount.

How does one get invited to play in something like the Crown League?

I'd love a chance to play, and have the skill to participate, but no connections for that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom