Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

In for Metallic's as well. Been really looking forward to those, as my '00 pair just recently cracked on me.

Holding onto an '07 in the event that I don't get this years pair.

Last edited:
In for Metallic's as well. Been really looking forward to those, as my '00 pair just recently cracked on me.

I still have a 2011 pair in amazing condition on the upper but the bottom yellowed but that is ok. I use the foot locker suede cleaner and it revived them and my raptors 7s as well. 

I think the only Jordan I am interested in would be the Jordan 1 "Bred" if those do indeed drop. I never tried hard enough to get a pair before but if I miss out this year, that's ok. Like ZeroRegret, I also prefer runners over Js but have not moved into the adidas world yet. Still loving flyknits, lunarlons, air maxes, prestos and huaraches. Those high top Js feel so clunky now and my feet kill in them lol. Problems when you hit 30. 

I'm in the same boat...  my 2000's cracked on me, I sold my double of 07's.  I have one pair left on ice so I will prob be grabbing a pair this time around.  I just hate how much the prices have gone up.

Anyone know where I can find the Nintendo x Vans pack in Canada? Little Burgundy barely got any, Vans.ca barely had any stock, and most other places seem to only carry Women's sizes.
not sure which styles or sizes they have, but i saw them at toronto eaton centre. don't know the store name, but they had them on display right at the store entrance

all i want are true blues, metallic 5s and space jams and I'm done with jordans

I'm too old for this ish, have those shoes from their previous releases and while they aren't "remastered quality" I'll live. Combo of fighting the nonsense hype, higher retail and simply "How many damn shoes do I really need!?!" lol

I'm too old for this ish, have those shoes from their previous releases and while they aren't "remastered quality" I'll live. Combo of fighting the nonsense hype, higher retail and simply "How many damn shoes do I really need!?!" lol
For real eh. It would be nice if others had the same mindset as you so that people who actually don't own the colourways have a better chance of getting them.

I only just got into the sneaker game, my first retro purchase ever was the Wing It 2's lol

What's dropping at Adidas this week? There were about 5 ghost chairs outside the Originals store on Queen today.

Some hyped up NMDs that people can't seem to get enough of.

Three pairs I think. 

Not shocked. The last NMD release was last month I think. When I went by the adidas store that Thursday night people were camped out in their chairs.

ditto... I swear it feels like such a mission just to get a pair of sneakers, man. Might just end up paying that reseller price just to avoid all the hassle :rolleyes

Not shocked. The last NMD release was last month I think. When I went by the adidas store that Thursday night people were camped out in their chairs.
During the month of the Yeezy Boost release, the campers were already there Wednesday afternoon lol.

Someone's getting fired from HOH today.

My friend went to pick up his pair this morning. Apparently there was a long wait because of some inside job. Names of the raffle winners somehow "leaked," so those with the info made fake IDs and lined up early this morning to ensure they got the shoes.

What a joke.
mean.gif
That happened for the Boost 750 release.

SVP Steeles has blank Authentic Raps jerseys from the 2013-14 season (NBA Logo on the Chest as opposed to the back) for $30-$60 (can't remember for certain but it was defintely either $30 or $60) in Home, Away and Third/Alternate.

As far as I know, only XL are remaining but Authentic jerseys fit really slim, so an XL is equivalent to a Large in Swingman jerseys. The jerseys look like this:

I visited Real Sports at the ACC today on my Lunch Break, they said they still have Authentic lettering for these jerseys, you can get it done for $80. So if anyone is looking to own an authentic Raptors jersey for more than half the price, here's your chance.

Last edited:
I agree 100% with everything you said. 

I'm still wearing my TB3's from 01 and 2011 pair DS. Including this years release they've been retroed 3 times since they were first retroed in 01. With the exception of this years release having the NA treatment and "remastered" label I honestly dont think its worth the price increase and hassle of getting them. I dont like going through hoops to spend close to 300 on a pair of Jordans. I'll just buy them for my little guy but seems like even GS sizes are being hoarded by the friggin resellers. WTF.

The newly renovated Capsule looks incredible. Congrats to the whole staff over there.

Last edited:
Trying my luck again. Anyone looking for a size swap on the city sock nmd? I have a 10 looking for 9 or 9.5. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom