Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

even my local store in waterloo got a long line up already smh

yeah **** it they probably gonna restock when the jordan store open anyways

Capsule's Markham store is really nice. Went by there today for the 1st time. Salute to the team.

Picture from FB group, lineup is already reaching Hard Rock cafe.

Surprised no ones' reported this yet: Ftl Yonge lineup is OFFICIALLY done. No more line and there's a sign posted saying all pairs accounted for so basically don't bother. Guess they gave out tickets and sent everybody home.

Surprised no ones' reported this yet: Ftl Yonge lineup is OFFICIALLY done. No more line and there's a sign posted saying all pairs accounted for so basically don't bother. Guess they gave out tickets and sent everybody home.

Wonder if all the people who didn't get tix immediately ran to the Eaton lineup.

Hey guys, i'm planning to purchase the  2016 Bred 1s of a seller who got it early(backdoor) and he says it'll come with the receipt. We're meeting up at FTL Yonge, and he's allowing the employees to authenticate them before I purchase. He's offering it for a decent price( more than retail, but not absurdly high), can I trust those employees?

They're just gonna end up "restocking" these just like the Chicago 1's, SBB's and Cement 4's. Everyone is just buying into the "limited numbers" hype right now. If you don't get a pair tomorrow dont sweat it, its only a pair of shoes

They're just gonna end up "restocking" these just like the Chicago 1's, SBB's and Cement 4's. Everyone is just buying into the "limited numbers" hype right now. If you don't get a pair tomorrow dont sweat it, its only a pair of shoes
This right here.

The 72-10s / cement 4s / chicago 1s have restocked at footlocker as well as the 11s on nike.ca a whole bunch of times.  I wouldn't see why these wouldn't either.  

Eaton Centre is a wrap. Security is holding an informal line for the Champs FCFS release tomorrow at 6am outside of the Best Buy; it was 25+ deep at 11pm.

This right here.

The 72-10s / cement 4s / chicago 1s have restocked at footlocker as well as the 11s on nike.ca a whole bunch of times.  I wouldn't see why these wouldn't either.  
Sure there were restocks of Chicago and SBB 1's. but that doesn't mean they're easy to get, generally stock for 1's are just nowhere near what they make for other retros. For most, release date is the best chance to get.

Do you guys think the 11's will be crazier then this 
While lineups (if they do fcfs) will be huge, I can't see the 11's being harder to get than these, based on the past few 11 releases, they made them in huge numbers and restocked a decent amount of times, just do the runaround and sign up as many raffles as you can when the time comes.

I was at fairview earlier to check out the line, because supposedly they werent allowed to make a line. **** was ******, they have like 80 people lined up at 1am, 3 cops organizing the line.. Dont understand, bet they dont even have many pairs

I was at fairview earlier to check out the line, because supposedly they werent allowed to make a line. **** was ******, they have like 80 people lined up at 1am, 3 cops organizing the line.. Dont understand, bet they dont even have many pairs

Wow.

Got to Woodbine at like 6:30, gotta be the 50th in line. Theres dudes that camped inside the mall overnight. As of right now, I'm the last in line.

Last edited:
Wtf woodbine seriously got these?!just my ******* luck the one time I could've used a connect down the drain [emoji]128547[/emoji]

L at Woodbine, they handed out tickets at 7:30, only 15 pairs. Dudes that missed out are sticking around til 8 so they could grab the 31's as a consolation.

Wow @ Woodbine getting them.

Makes me wonder if dude at Erin Mills saying they weren't getting them gave me the runaround... :stoneface:

Wow @ Woodbine getting them.

Makes me wonder if dude at Erin Mills saying they weren't getting them gave me the runaround... :stoneface:

He lied bro, they did get em. Only 5 pairs. Called them yesterday and they confirmed. I went there at 6 and apparently they sold them in the earlier hours of the AM, according to mall security. Mall security also acknowledged they only had 5 pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom