Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Exclucity is dropping the OG NMD R1 and the olive R2s online tonight and in store tomorrow as per their Snapchat/Instagram Story. Method has yet to be announced for store release but it seems like its FCFS if their announcement is this late for a launch tomorrow.

Last edited:
The mailman doesn't even ring the door anymore and just drops the package

Bro the mailman didnt even leave a notice for my last package :smh:. Only way i knew was by checking the tracking and it said it was ready for pick up at the post office.

That happend to my friend. She got a notice days after picking it up from the office. Nobody showed up to your door man

If anyone wants core black UBs 3.0 size 8.5 at retail, please hit me up. Rather have cash than Sportchek store credit.

Last edited:

Exclucity is dropping the OG NMD R1 and the olive R2s online tonight and in store tomorrow as per their Snapchat/Instagram Story. Method has yet to be announced for store release but it seems like its FCFS if their announcement is this late for a launch tomorrow.
I'm trying to figure out what the best way to get these is. Stay on the homepage and wait for the shop now button, new releases or search for NMD and refresh at midnight. 

I'm trying to figure out what the best way to get these is. Stay on the homepage and wait for the shop now button, new releases or search for NMD and refresh at midnight. 
For exclu? Get a bot. They will be gone by the time the page goes live.

For exclu? Get a bot. They will be gone by the time the page goes live.
BUT I DON'T WANNNAAAA. Haha. I prefer retailers like courtside. I'd rather be lucky than have to compete with robots. What is this, Futurama? 
roll.gif

The kd 9 triple black is sold out on ndc. I had no idea this colorway was very popular and would sell out before the other options on the site. I thought it'd be the least popular

nope, works fine on my end,

try clearing cache and trying again
Thanks, appreciate it. Had a feeling it was just me but then I checked on my phone and got the same error as I did on my laptop...probably just my internet acting up.

Edit: Working now

Last edited:
Paid already. $400 flat including customs. Site had a code for additional 15% off. Duties was basically tax...

BTW, did your Tobacco pair come in yet? How you feelin them?

Came in earlier in the week, to be honest I might resell since I found the tan goes better with my fits. Quality is top notch though, you won't be disappointed.

I feel the same way. I'm interested in what determines who will get hit with the fees vs. who gets a pass (assuming it's all luck of the draw and how customs agents feel that day). I've purchased inexpensive items and have been charged but have also not had to pay duties on more expensive purchases. I'm starting to only purchase from sites that give you the option of pre paying the duties because I would rather just do that than get burned later on. You can always self declare but most times I don't even bother do that if the item I'm buying still is a good deal in my eyes when pre paying the duties. It was mentioned before but it sucks to be a Canadian buyer in a lot of the worldwide market. We already have a considerably high tax rate and then you factor in the poor exchange rate and we're legit never getting the better side of most deals. I've read so many crazy steals getting posted on NT and when we go to check it out, it's like that episode of the Simpsons where Grandpa Simpson does a 180 in the burlesque house in front of Bart.

I work at a customs brokerage, went to school for it in Peterborough and am a licensed customs broker.

IMPORT CHARGES(broker fees+ duties and taxes) is based on these main things

FEE FOR BROKERAGE - the fee for the broker to process your order and account to Customs/CBSA(Canada Border Services Agency) in YOU/THE BUYERS BEHALF

HS CODE (classification of the item) that the broker UPS, FED EX, EXPEDITORS, DHL, LIVINGSTON chooses to transmit and account for with the CBSA

TARIFF TREATMENT (the code used for the country of origin of the item that the broker chooses. 2 is for CHINA, 10 IS US and 11 is Mexico

Depending on the vendor/website they may charge you up front for the broker fees/duties and taxes which is the common practice but there are always exceptions with different carrier/broker procedures.

DHL does not force the vendor upfront for brokerage fees and leaves it for the importer. It is VERY EASY for the seller/vendor to hide this charge because when the bill DOES come in about 2-3 weeks you have already given your 5 star feedback and already received your item. The reason why the charge is so important is because that money is for CBSA//and for the broker processing.

DHL SUCKSSS

ALSO NOTE: ANY IMPORTS UNDER CAD$60 LABELLED AS A GIFT DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY DUTIES AND TAXES.
that means as long as can somehow get the seller/vendor to mark the item as that you can get away most times with only paying for the shipping

Speaking personally I have only been buying on ebay from canadian sellers to avoid high shipping costs if any. The broker for Ebay is Pitney Bowes which came in effect about 3-4 years ago which is why duties and taxes is usually mandatory on all ebay items now.

Hope this helps,

Congrats man! Hope you're not the guy who people are roasting right now cause he's reselling for $1k on Facebook groups lol.

Got a W on the Cargo R2 from SamTabak as well. Interested to see how they compare to the R1s.

Yeah that's me, screw what people are saying, I got the shoes and they don't.

Lol, just kidding it's not me.

Back
Top Bottom