Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That's really poor advice. I commend his initial post of returning them if they show up. Some people don't believe in karma but being a ****** person will get back around to you one way or another...
Its one thing if they were delivered timely and his credit card wasn't billed or something and he ended up with a free pair of sneakers. Then yeah it would kinda be a douche move to keep them due to a system glitch/error.

But this is pure negligence by the Post Office, and in some ways negligence by UO for not using a direct, Federal mailing service such as USPS, and resorting to third party mailing services such as Asendia. 

Its one thing if they were delivered timely and his credit card wasn't billed or something and he ended up with a free pair of sneakers. Then yeah it would kinda be a douche move to keep them due to a system glitch/error.

But this is pure negligence by the Post Office, and in some ways negligence by UO for not using a direct, Federal mailing service such as USPS, and resorting to third party mailing services such as Asendia
I've never had a good experience with them. Haha. 

But this is pure negligence by the Post Office, and in some ways negligence by UO for not using a direct, Federal mailing service such as USPS, and resorting to third party mailing services such as Asendia. 
Still doesn't make it right to take that path. Mistakes happen all the time especially with the postal services/couriers. Can't automatically assume it was "negligence" just because a package went missing. It was delivered in a timely manner and had tracking with confirmed delivery. It just wasn't there when OP got home. Someone could have stole it off of his porch or something and in that case, how is it any fault at all of the postal service or mailing service? I'm just playing devil's advocate because I'm one of those people that hopes humanity can be somewhat restored lol.

Still doesn't make it right to take that path. Mistakes happen all the time especially with the postal services/couriers. Can't automatically assume it was "negligence" just because a package went missing. It was delivered in a timely manner and had tracking with confirmed delivery. It just wasn't there when OP got home. Someone could have stole it off of his porch or something and in that case, how is it any fault at all of the postal service or mailing service? I'm just playing devil's advocate because I'm one of those people that hopes humanity can be somewhat restored lol.
I'm going to return it if it gets to me, but it was delivered to my condo and the security guard said only one was delivered. If it's there tonight, I'll return it or contact and request that they charge me again. 

"I think its a fair trade. Space Jams and Black Toes are selling/asking for around the same price $380-450. But really its up to you, if you think it's worth it and which shoe you want more. Good luck
Edited by ferndaburn - Today at 11:07 am"

I have the Space Jams. I think I will go for it. I was really bummed out when I took an L on the Black toes. Thank you!

Last edited:
Fairly full rack from top to bottom, so odds are the size you're looking for is there. Call to be sure.

Thanks for the update, just went to pick up my pair and they ended being only $50 taxes in, good looking shoes and great deal. (They still have a tons of sizes 5-7 if anyone else is interested)

Whoever missed out on the OG's I got Winter Wools or Triple White XR1 for retail if anyone is interested. Both PK NMDs. Just gonna get rid of these since I'm not gonna be wearing them.

Doing some digging through storage and found a CD-ROM with photos I took at the 2005 NT/SC Toronto Summit.

Feel free to check it out: http://niketalk.com/g/a/967824/nt-sc-to-summit/

(I uploaded it indiscriminately, so if any one is pictured and objects, let me know and I'll remove it.)

Here's some highlights:

Last edited:
I aint even goin front...dats some good times mang

funny how things come back full circle...if u look at display tables...most things have been retro'd re or re re retro'd since so if it wasnt for some older oversized hip hop attire these pics can pass as current NT/SC Summit 2017 y'alll [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

some of the shoes in the pics have been re-released more than once since the pics were taken, eg blk/red 1, blk/red 11, aqua 8

I know this is a long shot by I'm trying to trade a Space Jam size 13 (which is in my possession) for a Space Jam size 10.5 for a gift for family member.

Last edited:
is the xmas season/boxing day the only time nike.ca has discounts on almost every product on the site?

I see everything is normal price again and I need a new basketball shoe. Would just hate to cop now and a price drop occurs soon after

Back
Top Bottom